Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Vitamin D and crazy hormones!

So I had a light bulb go off in my head last night. I realized that all my crazy mood swings and hormonal issues were probably related to vitamin d deficiency! It all makes sense! I had the exact same issues coming off of birth control and I took high doses of vitamin D3 and that leveled me back out. I didn't get a lot of sun last summer with a baby in tow and a grandmother who freaked out every time I took him in the sun (we were living with her at the time) and its been a long winter. I googled some of the symptoms I've been having and it pretty much fits! I got out in the sun for about 2 hours last night and I already feel better. So I'm picking up some D3 tonight and I'm pretty confident it will even out my cycles and make me feel much better! I'm so glad to find the answer to all these crazy things, hopefully it will also mean a bfp sooner rather than later!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

Advertisement

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vitamin D and crazy hormones!

thats great!!i get down w out much sun so I work out and sit by the sliding doors to get some even in winter
Old 04-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
thats great!!i get down w out much sun so I work out and sit by the sliding doors to get some even in winter
Yeah, I felt so stupid when it dawned on me. After my last episode with vitamin d deficiency I've always been very careful about getting enough. But the last year has been so crazy I just didn't think about it. I picked up some D3 tonight and its supposed to warm up this weekend, so I should be on track soon!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote