Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #101
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 chat ~ April 1-6 ~

Agh I don't even know if I'm allowed to talk about it but I got not so fluffy mail today, its a bad transaction and the seller is just being really lousy and lying and crap, its giving me anxiety and I dread getting that PM pop up because I hate conflict. Aghhhh! Why can't people just be honest??
(The transaction isn't traceable in my history, and I'll delete this after the whole thing is done with and feedback left, so hopefully its ok that I vent )

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #102
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamiLEE View Post
Thanks we r excited
Pink or blue????
We're waiting....

My guess is pink.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #103
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tris - People suck! Sorry you're dealing with that.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #104
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Tris- that just stinks!

I'm taking the boy to gma's in the morning and hoping to get mucho work done outside tomorrow! The sooner I finish that the sooner I can get my sunroom cleared out and I think I'm going to move my sewing table into that room so I can see the kids playing this summer while I get some work done. yay! We are planning on rebuilding 2 walls in that room this spring too. The windows we used were cheap and the room was unusable b/c it was so cold. We will replace both doors as well. So we will fix that this year!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #105
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Tris- that just stinks!

I'm taking the boy to gma's in the morning and hoping to get mucho work done outside tomorrow! The sooner I finish that the sooner I can get my sunroom cleared out and I think I'm going to move my sewing table into that room so I can see the kids playing this summer while I get some work done. yay! We are planning on rebuilding 2 walls in that room this spring too. The windows we used were cheap and the room was unusable b/c it was so cold. We will replace both doors as well. So we will fix that this year!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #106
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
My son has seizures too : (
How old is she again? Maybe I thought she was older
She's 2 1/2. I have epilepsy myself. It's one thing to go through them yourself, but a totally different thing to watch your 16 m. old have them. Thankfully, he doesn't have them unless his temp gets too high when he's sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I haven't heard of any drugs helping aspergers. I think I would have heard about it too because my inlaws (say) they are willing to do anything to get BIL to move out. He is 28 years old and living at home. I personally think that he will never move out.
I haven't heard of any drugs helping with aspergers either. Even though I don't work outside the home anymore, I still try to stay up to date with things like that, since it used to pertain to my job (SPED teacher).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
working on some small/med cabled longies today =)
Wow Amber...those are really pretty!!! I can't do cables...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisu View Post
We're waiting....

My guess is pink.
I'm thinking he's going to say pink too! Any update dad?!

AFM: We got through the funeral yesterday. Let's just say there are some members of my extended family that it wouldn't hurt my feelings any if I didn't see them anymore. DS was acting up so much during the first few min. of the funeral that I had to get up and leave. DH couldn't get off of work and only my BIL and niece tried to help. I sat on a bench outside the funeral home and for a while. I know sitting in the funeral isn't that big of a deal (it's not like grandpa was actually there anyway), but it's the fact that there were much more distant relatives that could have helped but didn't even offer and they got to stay. I somehow got placed next to my great aunt (she married into the family) that things her children and grandchildren are perfect and used to try to tell me that I had no right to keep my kids in church before they were able to sit and be perfectly still and quiet (my thinking is...how are they going to learn to do that unless you teach them....huh?!). Anyway, I got stuck next to her and what little bit I was actually in the funeral she shot me dirty looks everytime either of my kids even breathed, much less wiggled or started to cry. At the graveside, she didn't even look at the minister, she sat there and stared at me (standing up and pg mind you) ang shot me dirty looks the entire time. That's why I think I could go the rest of my life and not see some of them.

My oldest sister and my mom couldn't go to the viewing/recieving of friends the night before because both had come down with a NASTY virus. My sis (33 w pg) ended up at the hossy because of ctx and had to get two bags of fluids. Ctx stopped and she was able to make it to the funeral. Last night I started with it.....still feeling this morning.

Another thing that happened during all of this was at the viewing/recieving of friends DH found out that I knew the gender of the baby. He got upset and claimed he knew what it was based off of how I talked after he found out I knew. The funny thing was he said it was the opposite gender than what it actually is!. He said the next morning that he wasn't upset that I knew, but that I didn't tell him that I knew and he found out through other family members that I knew the sex but wasn't telling. I can understand that. After we had a nice chat, he wanted to know what it was, so I told him. He hasn't said anything about telling anyone else in the family, so right now I guess we'll both keep it under our hats.

On a much brighter note, my diaperbag should be comming today!!!!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #107
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay for a diaper bag Katie!

I have to brag, I have THE most awesome neighbors in the world. We have an acre of lawn/weeds and no lawn mower, we were borrowing Hs dads but it broke. So it's getting a little rowdy out there, and we finally gave in today and were going to go buy one, and I hear this noise and look outside, our neighbor is mowing our lawn <3 he has a fancy ride on, and swears he doesn't mind hah, but man they are just an awesome couple and SO stinking nice.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #108
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I think a pie or muffins would be a nice thank you for that !!

Katie- yuck for the glaring eyes! Glad you don't have to keep bg a secret anymore from dh. Feel better!!

I'm off to clean the shed..... Finally!! Beautiful outside!!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #109
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know I'm trying to figure out a thank you! I think I'm going to offer to take photos of them or their house since they are selling (nooooooo!), I've done real estate photography before and have a good quick sell record hah. Baking isn't my strong suit
Old 04-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #110
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie--so sorry about your lousy experience at your grandfather's funeral. It really irks me when people have an attitude about children being in the pew at church. Like you said, how else are they going to learn?