Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #111
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 chat ~ April 1-6 ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama View Post
Katie--so sorry about your lousy experience at your grandfather's funeral. It really irks me when people have an attitude about children being in the pew at church. Like you said, how else are they going to learn?
Well, I'll say this...we don't go to that church anymore now. Where we are members at now we have no problems what-so-ever with anyone saying anything about our kids. We love our church family now, but always felt out of place at our old church. After there was a big split, we moved our membership (roughly 6 m. ago). Maybe that's also why she kept giving me the stink eye....because all of my family left and her family stayed. Nevertheless, we're still all blood related. At some point you have to let things go. KWIM?

Advertisement

Old 04-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #112
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Tris- That's a great idea!!

Katie- good that you found a place you are happy at. One of these days I'm going to go back, but I keep moving around, so I tend to put it off.

AFM- Taking a much deserved break. Having a juice for lunch. (ok and some french fries, lol) I found my old tea set, and let the girls play with it today. <3 Moved all my plants outside, put up shelving in the shed, organized what's out there, and made space in the laundry room for our small deep freezer!! I had to clean the inside out a little since it'd been sitting in storage for a year, but it's plugged in and ready for me to fill it up with meals for when baby comes!! Yay!!!! Now I need to start moving everything from the sunroom out to the shed. I really think the main reason I'm so busy now, is so when summer hits, I can be super lazy and sit in the pool with the kids everyday!! lol Plus, that's just less work for dh to do so he can focus on the bigger projects! He should be home in 2hrs, but not sure what he'll want to do, since it's been crazy busy today. As it should be! Everyone is mowing, and doing outside stuff in this crazy beautiful weather today!!! I've got brat's for dinner tonight too. I'm sure I'll pay for it later.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #113
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Officially half-way today! For me I've been halfway for the past week or so, but it's official today. Still feeling sick from virus. Yuck
Old 04-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #114
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Is anyone else really flippin' hungry ALL the time? I am!! I had been doing really well with my weight but I'm sooooo hungry this past couple weeks; I'm just a bottomless pit! And I'm not craving anything healthy. Just lots of fried stuff, which I normally wouldn't eat.

Also, I bought another JJB today :hides: It will be my second one. I just sold a bag last week too but I still feel a little guilty as we probably didn't *need* it. At least I got a bargain from the JJB BST page.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #115
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
Officially half-way today! For me I've been halfway for the past week or so, but it's official today. Still feeling sick from virus. Yuck
Woohoo for halfway!

Old 04-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #116
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Katie- we are the same day so I'm excited to finally be 20w tomorrow!! whoot!

Lynn- right there with you! ravenous!!! omg, can't get enough it seems. And I don't care what it is- as long as it's made for me, lol. I don't want to have to cook it myself !

I think I may have overdone it a little today. OMG. I hurt so bad right now, but I got so much done! The rest is up to dh to finish.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #117
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

New week
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post16475502
Old 04-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #118
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
Lynn- right there with you! ravenous!!! omg, can't get enough it seems. And I don't care what it is- as long as it's made for me, lol. I don't want to have to cook it myself !

I think I may have overdone it a little today. OMG. I hurt so bad right now, but I got so much done! The rest is up to dh to finish.
Yep, I'm with you on wanting someone else to make it! ;-)

I'm also with you on being in pain. I did a 5k yesterday morning (walked), then came home and scrubbed most of my house, including vacuuming and mopping everything. Our house is on the market and I desperately want it to sell. We had an open house today so I wanted everything perfect. DH worked all weekend so I chased DS around and took him to the park this afternoon. Needless to say, I'm sore and just beat!!