Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
My Mood:
Originally Posted by Blessed momma View Post
Congratulations Tiffany!! My IVF miracle baby girl was born Nov 29th of's a good due date hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
Thank you! This lil one is due 2 days after my birthday! so it will be interesting then to see if the baby decides to pop out on the day and give me a birthday present!

Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13!
Babywearing fanatic, cloth diapering guru, CPST, cosleeping gal, full term nursing supporter!
KLadyBugMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #12
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
My Mood:
Re: April TTC#1 -No Children Mentioned-

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Lots of things have been going on in my life. It's super hectic at work and at home. Anyway, all is well. We are waiting for DH to get his count checked still and I am waiting for him to make the decision of whether or not he wants to go ahead with IVF or do the reversal. I told him I would let him make the call-- he is super concerned about his injuries from when he was in a helicopter crash when he was in the Army back in the early 90's. (Crush injury to scrotal area... ouch!)

Anyway, I've been working on selling some of my craft work to raise money for whatever we decide to do.

We're kind of in a holding phase right now because I'm not sure what's going on with my work. (long story short, I have a court case open against my employer and it's been going on since last Jan, and if I win there is a chance I may have to move temporarily for a few months.) So, basically, we kind of decided to wait (at least for the IVF) until after that gets settled. I told DH if he thinks he wants a reversal that he needs to do it sooner than later so he can heal. But I think that based on his injuries he is leaning towards the retrieval.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Taking it one day at a time...
Married to my BFF , living in our cabin in the woods, , semi-homesteading cooking/canning and working too!

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
Registered Users

Hey Everyone! Its been a while since I have posted here. And I think most of you are new since I have been on here! A little back story. Hubby and I have been TTC for 3 1/2 years with no luck, I have PCOS. I am a professional nanny and hubby is still looking for work since we moved a couple months ago to be closer to family. We recently went to the fertility/RE doc and I am on day two of Clomid! I am really hoping that this is our answer. I have been waiting to be a mom for what seems like forever and I cant wait to finally make hubby a father. He is going to be such an amazing dad! I am on 100 mg of clomid, 1,000 Metformin XR, Chinese herbs, Prenatal, DHA, Folic Acid, CoQ10, and also doing acupuncture once a week. Although I might try to get an exrta session a week to see if that helps get a sticky bean! I look forward to getting to know you and I hope that we ll get BFPs soon!
Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

I figure I should give a little back story on myself, too!

DH and I were married in 2007 and we waited 5 years to try for a baby. I was ready to have children after a couple years of marriage, but he wasn't there yet (still claims he isn't). We were also waiting because DH is in grad school and he wasn't able to bear the thought of balancing that and a newborn -- totally understandable.

I was using the copper IUD for the entire 5 years so my fertility returned as soon as I had that removed last August. It took us three months to get pregnant. That's VERY quick in the grand scheme of things, but it absolutely shocked all the women in my immediate family (mom and 6 sisters) since they ALL have a history of getting pregnant on the first shot, some of them despite being on BCPs. :-/ I always assumed I'd get pregnant on the first try just like they did, and it was very humbling for it to take "that long." LOL That pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in February during my 15th week.

My cycles returned like clockwork. It's currently been 3 months since the m/c and about 9 months since we first started trying. Not very long in practice, but boy.. what a year it's been!

After I had my miscarriage my mom told me that my 3 aunts all suffered repeat miscarriages and had a very hard time conceiving their children. I have one aunt who was never able to have children. I never knew any of this!

So here we are.... just chugging along.
I'm mommy to Zach. Hoping for more. :-)
ardeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
Registered Users
Formerly: ClothGirl21

Got the new thread for May up.
Becca 23 wife to Ron 29 since 7/7/2009, momma to intact DS X born 1/15/2014
Firerose_RCM is offline   Reply With Quote