Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
neuro_mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Babies R Us Value Pack of sposies for under $4.00 with coupon!!!!

O.K., I use cloth diapers 95% of the time. I don't subject the babysitter to cloth because she's elderly and I don't want to stress her out (lol). Hence, I still have to buy some sposies. My lo seems to tolerate the Babies R Us brand and I try to get them when they have the $10 Special Value Pack

Well, the $10 Special Value Pack has a page of coupons in it (supposedly $50 worth of coupons). One of the coupons is for $6 off a value pack. I went into the store a couple of days ago and bought one value pack w/ the coupon for $4.00 plus tax. I was excited. However, I went into the store today and was a little more daring and decided to try buying 2 value packs with 2 coupons. Wasn't sure that the sales lady would ring it up but I had a friend with me in case she told me it was one coupon per person. She rang it up and it ended up being $2.98 including tax for both value packs! She double checked the receipt as this was less than either one of us expected. I didn't ask questions. I asked her if I could go ahead and open the 2 packs in front of her and use the next 2 coupons. She didn't care so I bought another 2 packs for $2.98. When I got home and looked at the receipt, it first took the $6 off of each one but then took another $3 off of each one. So each pack cost $1.00. Tax came out to 98 cents which seems kind of weird but again I didn't and wouldn't ask questions! I'm guessing that they must have some other discount such as buy one value pack get one 1/2 off or something like that.

I tried to do this on the size 5 value pack that has 56 diapers. However, the coupon only works for value packs with greater than 72 diapers. So the coupon works for size 1, 2, 3, and 4!

Of course, you have to first buy 2 value packs for $10 each in order to get the coupons. But once I averaged it out between all the value packs I bought, I still saved a lot. I now have enough sposies to last until my lo hits size 5. Maybe he will be pl'ed by then?

Also, the coupons are good in-store only so your store has to have the value packs instock. Note also that this deal is for the $10 Special Value Pack. The value pack is marked as such and has a red triangle in the upper right hand corner of the box that mentions the $50 worth of coupons as being enclosed in the box.

Babies R Us Ultra Absorbent Diapers Size 1 - 80Ct
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=17372276

Babies R Us Ultra Absorbent Diapers Size 2 - 76Ct
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=17372286

Babies R Us Ultra Absorbent Diaper Size 3 - 84Ct
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=17372296

Babies R Us Ultra Absorbent Diapers Size 4 - 72Ct
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=17372256

Advertisement

Last edited by neuro_mom; 04-03-2013 at 10:53 PM.
neuro_mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
MamaJules
Registered Users
seller

Re: Babies R Us Value Pack of sposies for under $4.00 with coupon!!!!

Too bad my kiddo is a size 5. We use mostly cloth, but some sposies also.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJules View Post
Too bad my kiddo is a size 5. We use mostly cloth, but some sposies also.
Our DFS is a 5,too. bummer!!!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
neuro_mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, I wish the size 5 was included.