Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
2DaneMama
Registered Users
seller

Muttaqin, Raven Tree, Dunk N Fluff

This is a newborn Muttaquin in a pink fairy fabric with a snap-in soaker. It is in excellent condition. $12 ppd

Next is a Dunk N Fluff sushi print fitted diaper. It has been pretty well worn, but the elastic is in good shape. $15 ppd

Another Dunk-N-Fluff fitted has a cute pink chickadee print. This side-snap fitted is adorable and deliciously soft, but the elastic is starting to crunch a little it's starting to get some wear-holes around the edges. As you can see in the photos, some parts of the print are more faded than others. $10 ppd

Another that I'll probably regret letting go of is this Raven Tree snapless rainbow stripe fitted. I love it, it is in great condition--bright colors, tight elastic, etc, but I'm not really the snapless type and so have never used it on my daughter. $20 ppd

This Peanut Butter & Ellie fitted has slightly relaxed elastic (it still bounces back, but not as much as it seems it would have originally), and some bleached spots on the soaker (it came to me that way, and I have no idea how they managed to get there without getting on the rest of the diaper). There is one spot on the front that I think is some of the velvet wearing down, but it could be a bleach spot. It is a pretty dusty pink color and is labeled a size Small. $12 ppd

I'll try to add more as I find them.

Here are links to my for sale in other categories:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1505928
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1505751
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1506056
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1505933

Please keep in mind that these are diapers, used on my (and others') baby's butt, and ask questions about condition if the pictures are missing something you're wondering about. If you are a collector or very particular about detail, I'll warn you that I am not. I do my best to be thorough in my descriptions, but I can miss things. Diapers ship from a smoke free, but very pet-friendly home. Feel free to make offers and I'm happy to lower the cost to consider combined shipping if you buy multiple diapers.

Advertisement

Mama to one sweet girl, 2 ginormous pups, and due 5/2015 w/#2

I need some NB BG AIOs. Love trades, or will buy.

Last edited by 2DaneMama; 04-24-2013 at 11:14 PM.
2DaneMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
2DaneMama
Registered Users
seller

These have sold

ALL OF THE DIAPERS ON THIS POST ARE SOLD

Last for now is a Piper's Closet one-size fitted. *It is a neutral-greyish colored waffle-weave fabric with green snaps. *There is some staining on the soaker, but no major issues with this one. *$15 ppd

These Little Beetles are new, they're organic cotton, and have never been used or washed. They are all size 2, two are snaps. $11 each ppd.

This Little Beetle is new, it's organic cotton, and has never been used or washed. It is a size 2, velcro. $11 ppd.

These Rearz were also bought new and never used. *$8 ppd each or $7 ppd for multiples. *There are two medium sized terrycloth ones: one red and one orange. *I did wash the red one and there's some curling on the side with the label for some reason.

There are three just one left now velvet off-white ones with snaps. *They are one size.

This is a Little Boppers newborn diaper. It has a snap-down for the umbilical cord and a matching snap-in double soaker. The elastic is still good and tight, and it it in very good used condition. $12 ppd

This WAHM snapless pink ooga booga fitted has a snap-in soaker and an umbilical snap-down. It is in pretty good shape, and has no staining inside, but the inside is flannel, so it is pilly. $6 ppd

This last newborn fitted is a Cover Your Angel and is flannel and heavily pilled, so $6 ppd or I'll include it with another diaper for $2 to cover shipping.

Here is a Babykicks pocket fitted. I do not have the insert for this, but if you would like to buy an insert I some misc. ones. $8 ppd or $9 with an insert (I'll have to see what I have and add details later).

This is a newborn fitted that might be small enough for a preemie. It's tiny. I bought it before my daughter was born from FSOT, but she was too big to fit it by the time I got my act together to use cloth. My niece used it for a few months as a doll diaper. It is in very good condition. $10 ppd.

*Another potential regret is next. *This natural colored medium Sustainablebabyish fitted didn't end up fitting my DD by the time I got it, but I'd had one when she was a newborn and it was my favorite diaper for her then, so part of me wants to hang on to it just in case. *It is pre-loved, but still has tons of life left to be had. *Good elastic, light to medium staining on one of the soakers, but none anywhere else that I can see. *$20 ppd

This Strawberry Shortcake Muttaqin is a little faded, and has one hole near the snaps. It is fabulously soft and the elastic is good, I can't find any stains on the diaper or the soaker. $15 ppd

Here is the hole:

Finally, a bright yellow with white snaps. It also looks great. I love that this one has a matching yellow soaker. $15 ppd

Here are two Kissaluv one sized fitteds. The first is one of my favorite prints: mocha swirl. It has one red stain on the outside near the snaps, I'm not sure what caused it. $18 ppd

The second is an owl print there is a tiny stain on it, but it is hardly noticeable. This one is also in great shape. $18 ppd.

This WAHM owl fitted has a slightly "crinkly" sound when you squish it, so I think it might have a layer of PUL or something inside. I haven't used it, though I can pour water in and see if it holds. The outside, owls fabric is flannel. The inside is a soft velvety material. It does not have an additional soaker, but it feels like one is sewn inside. I don't know much about it--who made it or anything--but it's really cute. $6 ppd.

This is a lovely Large Mutt fitted in a Tinkerbell print. It is in very good condition, but there is some shadows of staining on the inside of the diaper. It has a snap-in soaker with 3 layers. $18 ppd

The last Dunk N Fluff I have is an adorable peas in a pod fabric. I think I'll regret selling this one, but it is time to let it go. It is in pretty good shape. There is some fading, and you can see the tag is fraying a bit, but the elastic is decent (definitely not as new, but not crunchy or relaxed). There is some staining on the snap-in soaker, but I don't see any on the diaper itself. $15 ppd

Last edited by 2DaneMama; 04-24-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Diddlmausi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lots of random fitteds: Rearz, Little Beetles, Mutt, Raven, newborn

I just pm'd you in regards to the little beetle fitteds
Diddlmausi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
debbyjensen
Registered Users

I'd be interested in two of the velvet off-white Rearz, the Little Boppers newborn diaper, the WAHM snapless pink ooga booga, the Cover Your Angel. Do you think you'll be able to do them all for $30? If so PM me your PP info! Thanks!
debbyjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
axelscarlet
Registered Users
seller

I am interested in the Rearz velvet and terry. Are they available?
axelscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:25 AM   #6
bhunt479
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lots of random fitteds: Little Beetle, Mutt, Raven, newborn

pm'd you
bhunt479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #7
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would like the orange little beetle please!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #8
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would like the orange little beetle please!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
2DaneMama
Registered Users
seller

Sorry, the orange one is gone. Only the ivory is left, and it's pending.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #10
Mrsmoon
Registered Users

PMing for both Kissa's...grrr couldn't PM so I've emailed you instead!

Last edited by Mrsmoon; 04-05-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Mrsmoon is offline   Reply With Quote