Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #11
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaelane

I go back for one in two weeks. The heart rate was good. I guess it's hardest because this happened last year and then we found out at 11.5 weeks that the lil one hadn't grown more than the size of 8.5 weeks and had no hb.

I nearly cried when the tech told me that.
I totally know how you feel. Just breathe. I'm sending prayers and sticky baby vibes your way!

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #12
themaelane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank you! I'm trying to keep positive. My 3.5 yo DD knows and today we got all talking about the baby. That was nice
ISO: NB covers/fitteds, flats, wool, 'big sister' stuff for a 4YO girl.
themaelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #13
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaelane
Thank you! I'm trying to keep positive. My 3.5 yo DD knows and today we got all talking about the baby. That was nice
That's special. <3
Old 04-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #14
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We got together with my husband's family tonight to tell them about our new baby! It was really fun. They were all excited, and had guessed that we were going to make an announcement when we had asked to all get together. Haha! We ate at Olive Garden, so I was able to pacify my everlasting pregnancy craving for OG salad!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #15
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April Chat

Had my appt. yesterday, been trying to email myself a pic of the ultrasound from my phone to upload, but without any luck.

Everything looks perfect! Baby measures 1 day ahead of where I was guessing I'd be. Strong heartbeat at 150 bpm. I'm 8 weeks today! Thinking about announcing tomorrow!

Had a very chaotic day the last couple days... so thankful my fears about something being wrong with the pregnancy was put to rest yesterday, but still had to deal with social services. A little boy (8) we had custody of for over a year, went to a new home last month because he was being physically abusive to me and our 3 year old, and he was very destructive to our home. And we placed him with a family member, and that family members wife HATES me, but they were the only ones willing to take him and they disbelived anything we said about his RAD and conduct disorder diagnosis and said we just weren't loving and spoiling him enough, of course, they've had him for a month and now they are already having problems out of him, but they don't have any small children for him to injur! Well, since he left, he's now been accusing me of doing all sorts of things, taping him up with duct tape (never happened!) - and then they found a FB post i made, joking about one day when he threw a terrential fit (chasing me with scissors and everything) that my night wouldve been easier with duct tape. So then they got really suspicious. So, the social worker came yesterday to go over all the allegations with me, and everything seems to be cleared up, but i still have to go to court tuesday and explain away the allegations to the court, in front of this woman who hates me and nothing would please her more than to see me found guilty of something. Makes me sick. This little boy is not getting the help he needs in this new home, and I never would've agreed to let him go there if they hadn't promised to maintain a relationship with us and our behavior management team (psychiatrist, chid psychologist, therapist, etc). But they broke every promise they made the minute they physically had him. Ok - rant over, just still a bit frustrated over it all.

I think that whole mess is what's keeping me from getting really excited about the pregnancy.
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #16
simme
Registered Users

I'm still on pins & needles. On one hand, I'm just staying positive until I know any different. OTOH... waiting is rough. I see the dr. this week & then hopefully, go for an ultrasound in a month, or so. She might try to get me in earlier because of my history (molar event 10 yrs. ago). We'll see!
simme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #17
MamanMoore
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck411
Had my appt. yesterday, been trying to email myself a pic of the ultrasound from my phone to upload, but without any luck.

Everything looks perfect! Baby measures 1 day ahead of where I was guessing I'd be. Strong heartbeat at 150 bpm. I'm 8 weeks today! Thinking about announcing tomorrow!

Had a very chaotic day the last couple days... so thankful my fears about something being wrong with the pregnancy was put to rest yesterday, but still had to deal with social services. A little boy (8) we had custody of for over a year, went to a new home last month because he was being physically abusive to me and our 3 year old, and he was very destructive to our home. And we placed him with a family member, and that family members wife HATES me, but they were the only ones willing to take him and they disbelived anything we said about his RAD and conduct disorder diagnosis and said we just weren't loving and spoiling him enough, of course, they've had him for a month and now they are already having problems out of him, but they don't have any small children for him to injur! Well, since he left, he's now been accusing me of doing all sorts of things, taping him up with duct tape (never happened!) - and then they found a FB post i made, joking about one day when he threw a terrential fit (chasing me with scissors and everything) that my night wouldve been easier with duct tape. So then they got really suspicious. So, the social worker came yesterday to go over all the allegations with me, and everything seems to be cleared up, but i still have to go to court tuesday and explain away the allegations to the court, in front of this woman who hates me and nothing would please her more than to see me found guilty of something. Makes me sick. This little boy is not getting the help he needs in this new home, and I never would've agreed to let him go there if they hadn't promised to maintain a relationship with us and our behavior management team (psychiatrist, chid psychologist, therapist, etc). But they broke every promise they made the minute they physically had him. Ok - rant over, just still a bit frustrated over it all.

I think that whole mess is what's keeping me from getting really excited about the pregnancy.
That sounds just awful (except for how you appointment went of course). I hope you are able to clear everything up for the sake of your family. I also hope the little boy gets all the help he needs!

AFM: I'm tired and feel yucky (mildly nauseous, or just an indigestion feeling) all the time. It's making me grumpy. I'm trying to just keep reminding myself of how much I want this baby, how there are so many women who would love to feel sick from pregnancy, and suck it up cheerfully. Easier said than done, but I'm working on it.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #18
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just for fun The test line showed up immediately and left almost no dye for the control line. Made me smile this morning

I'm 6 weeks, and my first appt is 2 weeks from Friday. Still feels like forever! I've decided to get an ultrasound to check dates, and so I can have a picture to announce with

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by mamatoclaire; 04-08-2013 at 10:19 AM.
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #19
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:

8 weeks and 1 day. The baby looked good!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #20
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Very Frustrated, finally got our insurance set up called to make an appt and the doctor(we are moving next month) I was planning on seeing said we can't see them until after we move. So after May 15. I was trying to get an appt for this month when we would be down in the area. At this point I am gonna be 5 months pregnant before I see a doctor so annoying, but it seems pointless to see someone up here and then transfer it all over in two weeks after the appt. ArggHHHH. Other than that feeling great, and found out one of my good friends is due in Dec so it should be fun having a belly buddy close by