Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Five Green Beans
Registered Users
Formerly: mommalilac
seller

My Mood:
Cup issues solved, and should I pump?

Morgan is 10mts now cant recall if I brought this up at this board but we could not get her to take a bottle or any type of tradtional sippy style cups then the other day she actually stole some of my juice right through my straw had no idea she would be so good with one so I got her one of those playtex flip top staw cups. She has been drinking water or very deluted casciadan farms organic apple juice however it gave her wicked runs and now an icky rash I have a medela PIS that I used once saw no need to pump if she would only take it from the tap anyway kwim? is it worth it to try and pump now? she might still reject the milk if its not coming directly from me kwim? and I have very little time to add pumping in as well. thoughts?

Advertisement

Five Green Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #2
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Cup issues solved, and should I pump?

Hmmm I dunno it's worth a try but one thing you can do is offer her milk in another way if you wanna try pumping. Like one of my DSs would take juice or water from a straw but never milk. He BM from a cup, regular cup w/no lid. I know it sounds messy but it's easier than you think. Actually my 5 mo old takes BM from a regular cup when we have a sitter... sometimes we even use those little medicine cups that come w/cough syrup b/c they are flexible and easier to use. We don't even make a mess.