Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #1
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It's a Basically busy weekend!

Hi all!

Wow. It has been a LONG time since I have started a thread here on DS!

I am up earlier than usual on a Saturday because we have a busy day ahead and it is stressing me out. :/ we need to hit a local CD store around noon, head to a baby shower for around 2, then get back from downtown by 5 so E can go to a birthday party. A little too much being social for me, I am afraid!

What are you all up to today?

Advertisement

lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: It's a Basically busy weekend!

noting much here. cancelling the trip to Scottsdale. i feel better but not up to driving 5 hours.

Everyone here is still sleeping.

MH and I will stay home, get groceries and clean. I will start with a deep clean of this kitchen. then nap and do the bathroom. Tonight or tomorrow I will do the bedrooms.

first a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Jim's birthday today . His request? A relaxing day where nothing is required of him, hehe. So it's a hang out at home day!

I have a few nesting agenda items that I'd like to accomplish and we need to return some library books.

Jen, sorry you had to cancel your trip, but I'm glad you're starting to feel better.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This morning I am doing laundry and deep cleaning the kitchen. The cat is probably coming close to the end. He has decided that litter boxes are optional. I don't feel like I can make the decision since he has been Jeremy's for quite awhile. But it leaves my house smelling like a lovely bouquet of horse poop, cat urine and skunk. Anyone want to come over?
First BBFC drop today. The baskets didn't get ordered so I will have to punt.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Happy birthday Jim!

I am trying to take deep breaths and feel zen about today. I mean, I get to play with cloth diapers AND install a car seat. That should be fun, right? We are lending out friends our dozen orange-edge prefolds and our dozen LL flats for the newborn stage, and are buying them newborn PUL covers to go with them. They will then be using one-size AIOs when baby gets bigger.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Okay. We're all dressed, fed and ready to go. And so... Go we will!

I don't wanna.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Once it gets going it will be fun Mel.

I was a bit overly ambitious about my energy level. So. Groceries gotten, Walmart run done, Jerry out the door, potato soup in the crockpot, disgusting front window clean(muddy kid and dog paws finally gone), dishwasher running, MH outside coloring with Isiah.

Now I am chilling on the couch...deep cleaning will need to wait for my return from ABQ. I am tired! We do plan on running the dishwasher through a "wash the dishwasher cycle" but that doesn't take any energy from me. Just unload the clean dishes and getting set up to run an then st while we nap after lunch.

Leftover Chinese for lunch, potato soup for dinner. All that I really have to do before we leave is put away laundry and repack for different weather ...and nap
Old 04-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #8
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, dishwasher is sitting for 4 hours with cleaner inside. About to get MH inside for lunch and a nap.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #9
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Okay. We're all dressed, fed and ready to go. And so... Go we will!

I don't wanna.
I understand. Hopefully once you get out and about, you'll have a great time
Old 04-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Once it gets going it will be fun Mel.

I was a bit overly ambitious about my energy level. So. Groceries gotten, Walmart run done, Jerry out the door, potato soup in the crockpot, disgusting front window clean(muddy kid and dog paws finally gone), dishwasher running, MH outside coloring with Isiah.

Now I am chilling on the couch...deep cleaning will need to wait for my return from ABQ. I am tired! We do plan on running the dishwasher through a "wash the dishwasher cycle" but that doesn't take any energy from me. Just unload the clean dishes and getting set up to run an then st while we nap after lunch.

Leftover Chinese for lunch, potato soup for dinner. All that I really have to do before we leave is put away laundry and repack for different weather ...and nap
I'm glad you're getting a little rest. Let that gorgeous body heal, girl!