Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
BabyNMe_101
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need some help, mamas!

Ok, so I stopped bfing my first on Feb. 16... it took about 2.5 weeks for my *ahem*-milk to dry up, so I figure my body really started producing its hormones again about the first few days of March, say Mar. 4. My normal cycle is really long, like 40 days.

I have still not had an AF but havd definitely been producing ovulation-related CM for like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure I have not actually ovulated yet cuz I have had the sticky, goopy stuff going on, but not the creamy goop.

So, of course, normally I have the CM for like 5 or 6 days, during which I ovulate.

So has this happened to anyone? Seems like my body wants to ovulate, but isn't quite ready. And I figure I should have gotte AF by now?!

Oh, and I really need to get to muh lady doctor!

Hopefully this isn't grossing anyone out, but then again that's your perogative.

Advertisement

Last edited by BabyNMe_101; 04-06-2013 at 07:47 PM.
BabyNMe_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Need some help, mamas!

It can take a few months to get back on track after stopping breastfeeding. I get fertile CM too here and there and still have no AF or ovulation. Been nursing for 12 months now. Best way to see what is going on is to start charting your temps, CM, and AF. That way you will know when your hormones completely have gone back to normal.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some help, mamas!

My first cycle after weaning is always crazy. Like my body is confused. But I have gotten prego before have PPAF before! Hope it happens for you!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote