Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #21
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Apr 7th - 13th

ddc, but so excited to see all of the babies! this means that i am that much closer to my squish!

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #22
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Mine are always very low, like the underside of my belly so could be!
that sounds about right for placement.

thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post

that sounds about right for placement.

thanks
I never got the radiating over my whole uterus ones...
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #24
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Elena, lots of hugs. I am sorry your dh is bring so mean. I hope hiccup stays put for a while for you.

Quote:
Well... What are the chances that my two babies break their waters on their due date?

Apparently I'm an anomaly of a baby-oven.

Walking on the treadmill to try and get any contractions started.

I hate the feel of a slow leak and I hate wearing pads!!

I do feel Braxton hicks types painless contractions. Just waiting to see if this is gonna be back or front labor. Upper back sorta hurts.

DH just got to the top of a mountain with his running team. Said he's about to come back down. No hurry - just put diapers in the wash. Hope to get them hung before we leave for the hospital, so atleast 2 hrs of wash time.

Luckily waters broke while getting DD down for her nap, so can concentrate on me for awhile.
Fx things start rolling!

Baby-explosion!! Can't believe how many threads for babies there are.

We are back home. Nate is a total lap baby so nights have gotten rough. Will chat more tomorrow, hopefully.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #25
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
So, baby has lots of extremely painful gas. Im wondering if it could be from too much foremilk.....he barely eats for.more than a few minutes except for maybe one feeding a day that he decides to chow down.

So, is pumping before a feed the only way to get him hindmilk?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #26
andrea020611
Registered Users

Quote:
Well... What are the chances that my two babies break their waters on their due date?

Apparently I'm an anomaly of a baby-oven.

Walking on the treadmill to try and get any contractions started.

I hate the feel of a slow leak and I hate wearing pads!!

I do feel Braxton hicks types painless contractions. Just waiting to see if this is gonna be back or front labor. Upper back sorta hurts.

DH just got to the top of a mountain with his running team. Said he's about to come back down. No hurry - just put diapers in the wash. Hope to get them hung before we leave for the hospital, so atleast 2 hrs of wash time.

Luckily waters broke while getting DD down for her nap, so can concentrate on me for awhile.
Yay for more babies! Good luck And good for you being so calm, I'm not sure I would be that composed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
ddc, but so excited to see all of the babies! this means that i am that much closer to my squish!
I'm excited for all these babies too, although sometimes I feel like I'm going to be the last woman standing (not due until the end of the month). I'm so ready to meet this little guy/girl and not be pregnant anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
So, baby has lots of extremely painful gas. Im wondering if it could be from too much foremilk.....he barely eats for.more than a few minutes except for maybe one feeding a day that he decides to chow down.

How about block feeding? Feed baby from one side, then feed again the next feeding from the same side. I did this with DD when I had oversupply, I think the theory is baby gets more hind milk the second feeding. Pumping before a feeding probably works too, but then your supply will stay high, block feeding can help regulate it a bit.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #27
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

If Alie doesn't nurse as long as usual during a feeding I offer the same side again next time. Often did the same with DD2. Really helps .
Old 04-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Okay, ive been doing that too. So even doing that, my right side is still engorged. What a stinker he is. He.s gaining weight, but his nursing is sooooo inconsistent. Sonetimes his latch is perfect, others its not, sometimes he actively feeds for a lobg time, others its just for a minute. Sometimes he cant decide so he pops on and off after just a few sucks:/

Keeping me on my toes.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #29
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm sorry Elena - that sounds rough

I'm sure once you're in labor, he will have a change of heart. But I'm sorry you're having to deal with all that now. Maybe he's just stressed about something and taking it out on you. Not that that's okay....
Thanks Emily. It's just a whole lot to deal with on top of the normal "any day now" nerves, kwim?
For me, I think some of this is because of losing Elli - I mean, the last time we were facing labor and birth... it was under very scary, sad circumstances. Now we're here again... and I think that fear and worry is coming in - though I know that Hiccup isn't Elli, and that Hiccup is fine right now. Those thoughts are just still there. I do wonder if it's the same for DH, and this is how he's feeling it and reacting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
My urine is bright mustard yellow
But I noticed the same thing today. Weirdness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Elena - that's so awful he was insensitive to your panic attack. I hate it when husbands do that. Hopefully its because he's just as stressed as you and just dealing with it poorly.
Thank you. I do think it's gotta be something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
DH is so incredibly stressed out! He's screaming at DS for everything and hollered at me 2x yesterday- which just resulted in me crying. Then he feels bad and apologizes but holy moly chill. He's just trying to do too much and I told him take a nap just hang out.

I hope you feel better soon Elena. I know all about panic attacks and they are horrible. HUGS
I'm sorry your DH is stressed out, too... though it's nice to hear I'm not the only one !
Stupid panic attacks truly are terrible. And I hated the feeling of him rolling his eyes at me - like it wasn't real or something. It just set me off completely.
Normally I can work through them by breathing, and by removing myself from the situation that's causing the panic... but when it's my own house and kids?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Momma View Post
Wow, I don't check in for a couple of days and now there are 5 new babies!!!!! Woohoo! Please, please, PLEASE let me be next!!!!!!!

Sorry you are going through all that, Elena. You don't need all that stress right now. I hope things get better
for you! and thanks

Quote:
SQUEE!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!
Oh - stop and pick up a lotto ticket on your way

Quote:
I keep getting what feel like tightenings/contractions, but all the pressure is under my uterus. Does that sound like anyone's experience?
Sounds like contractions to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Elena, lots of hugs. I am sorry your dh is bring so mean. I hope hiccup stays put for a while for you.

Baby-explosion!! Can't believe how many threads for babies there are.

We are back home.
Thanks Meg.
I went to 41+4 with Levi, so I don't really expect anything to happen anytime soon. I mean, I don't really expect to go that long again, but I'm not expecting not to either... if that makes sense!

I know! Love all the new babies!!!

for being home - bet that feels great, though you're probably exhausted from the "getting there" part!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea020611 View Post
How about block feeding? Feed baby from one side, then feed again the next feeding from the same side. I did this with DD when I had oversupply, I think the theory is baby gets more hind milk the second feeding. Pumping before a feeding probably works too, but then your supply will stay high, block feeding can help regulate it a bit.

Quote:
Okay, ive been doing that too. So even doing that, my right side is still engorged. What a stinker he is.
He just doesn't want to get lost in the mix - making sure he stands out, lol! It's a 3rd baby thing, I swear!

AFM: I'm feeling better in regards to the kids, after going to church this morning. The older kids ended up having to go with Sunday school right as we got there - they were singing in front of the church, then off to class. Then Levi wanted to go to his class, so I took him... but then he didn't want me to leave without him, so I ended up staying and playing with him - and the bunch of other little kids that gathered around me, lol. DH was angry? upset? something anyways, I assume from me not coming back. But whatever.
Still stressed about the room and its lack of finish-ment. But I really can't do much about it on my own, so I'll just keep getting done what I can and getting ready however I can... and breathe through the stress.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #30
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Okay, ive been doing that too. So even doing that, my right side is still engorged. What a stinker he is. He.s gaining weight, but his nursing is sooooo inconsistent. Sonetimes his latch is perfect, others its not, sometimes he actively feeds for a lobg time, others its just for a minute. Sometimes he cant decide so he pops on and off after just a few sucks:/

Keeping me on my toes.
Ugh. Sounds like DD2. Things evened out with her around 6 weeks!