Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE* 4 HH-XL, gn, like new $30 ppd *now $22*

Reducing the price by about 25%. I need the space in my home more than I need the diapers; I just want to sell them quickly and move on to other things. Now $22 ppd (adjustments for noncontUSA). It's a great deal; they are in very good condition. No stuffins however, but still good deal.

2 buttercup and 2 mint XL HH's. We used these for nighttime only, so they never saw poop. We also only used them a handful of times before we switched to disposables for nighttime.

So they are very much like new. Elastic stretchy, Velcro sticky, Fabric and stitching all intact. They are the old style HH where the fleece rolls out at the legs and so babies do not wake up with red marks. We were happy with them however since our family was growing at the time we needed to make the switch to disp in the interest of time and convenience.

Pm only, pp only. If shipping outside cont.USA, will adjust prices accordingly. Can happily ship to Canada.

Thanks for your interest.

Cathy

Advertisement

Last edited by Cathy_B; 04-10-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Cathy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE* 4 HH-XL, gn, like new $30 ppd *now $22*

Bump for reduced price, want to sell fast. I have a whole tub of diaper products that I want to sell and I am only organized enough to do it 1 posting at a time, so I want to move fast!
Old 04-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
Cathy_B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please make a reasonable offer and I will consider. I want to clear out. Thank you.