Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #21
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Bunz New Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbutt Diapers View Post
LAME. Seriously... just lame.
I agree in the sense that being as huge as they are, they could have come out with something pretty & unique!

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok...so admittedly I love fb diapers. I like the fit, absorbancy, customer service, warranty, durability. I just like them. I have never read or listened to the owner - which is prob why I still like them - it seems most of the beef. People have is with her personality. Because I have had such a good wxperience with the diapers and haven't ever listened to her, I have never understood the extreme fb bashing.

That being said...I actually like the prints. I like the giraffe, zeebra, and cow. I think they're cute.

Again...I'm sure I'm in the minority. Ha ha

Currently working on...Leading my heart where it should go....not yelling....and practicing patience.

Last edited by lady longs; 04-09-2013 at 11:08 AM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #23
hilaryisinked
Spring Into a New Avi 2015 Winner
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Wow! Now there are knock offs of the knock offs! No thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #24
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
Ok...so admittedly I love fb diapers. I like the fit, absorbancy, customer service, warranty, durability. I just like them. I have never read or listened to the owner - which is prob why I still like them - it seems most of the beef. People have is with her personality. Because I have had such a good wxperience with the diapers and haven't ever listened to her, I have never understood the extreme fb bashing.

That being said...I actually like the prints. I like the giraffe, zeebra, and cow. I think they're cute.

Oh I LOVE fuzzibunz, that's why I have 54 of them, just not the prints I was expecting. Something original would have been nice.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #25
ChocoChoco
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs

You are not alone! DH wanted to be a one brand cloth diaper household for simplicity and FB worked for us. That being said, I don't have a selection of cute prints from other brands in our stash. Seeing these animal prints is a big deal to me! Plus I am an animal print fan. The bigger issue is that I don't really NEED anymore diapers for our second baby due shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
ChocoChoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #26
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperDiva View Post

Amusing, actually!

The cloth diapering world needs something UNIQUE and DIFFERENT. Something that has never been done before. You know, like zebra and giraffe prints.

I wouldn't mind, but she basically went on about how owls are so NOT unique (You hear that, Blueberry/Swaddlebees Diapers?! Your owl diaper is giving your competition nightmares) but then she went with ANIMAL PRINTS. I've see way more animal print diapers over the years than owls.
I would have died for some owls!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #27
DiaperDiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

FWIW, I actually have nothing against FB diapers. And I have a personality most peopledon't like HAHA But I did just find her comments ironic. no judgment, other than just thinking she said she goes for things that are original and IMO then chose something that wasn't original at all. i've used FB in the past and I liked them just fine! great fit, absorbent, no leaks. Can't stand microfiber, though. I considered getting some FB this time even LOL
Old 04-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #28
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:
I love Fuzzibunz, but those prints are awful. Even if I liked animal prints (which I don't), those just look tacky and cheap .
Old 04-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #29
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

In evaluating prints, I care more about how aesthetically pleasing it is than the "theme" of the diaper. For instance, I love some of the Swaddlebees prints (tweet, swirl, blue elephants), the previous round of Grovia (airplanes and owls) and the BG artist and early genius series prints. I don't like any of these FB prints, nor do I care for RaR, most Softbums or the recent BG genius series prints. Whether or not a particular "theme" is overdone, it's all in the execution to me.
meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #30
cajsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, to the "average" person who isn't overly familiar with cloth diapers, that quality can vary greatly from brand to brand, and is looking to by a stash, I think she just "outed" herself out of the market. They look exactly like the alva baby prints and who is going to pay $22 (CAD-not sure of the retail US price) for a OS FB, when they can get a OS Alva baby for $5? I mean they LOOK exactly the same! Anyone know where they are being manufactured now? Is it still Turkey?

I love FB. I've used them for years. But these look like china cheapies and those prints have been popular Alva prints for years now. They are definately not new or original