Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
Ok...so admittedly I love fb diapers. I like the fit, absorbancy, customer service, warranty, durability. I just like them. I have never read or listened to the owner - which is prob why I still like them - it seems most of the beef. People have is with her personality. Because I have had such a good wxperience with the diapers and haven't ever listened to her, I have never understood the extreme fb bashing.

That being said...I actually like the prints. I like the giraffe, zeebra, and cow. I think they're cute.

Again...I'm sure I'm in the minority. Ha ha
Agree with first part as I haven't listened to "inventor"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennayoung99 View Post

Oh I LOVE fuzzibunz, that's why I have 54 of them, just not the prints I was expecting. Something original would have been nice.

I have 45 or so & found few more that I really like of the bigger ones. I'm hoping to get. I don't feel alone. I have 2 in them though.

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #42
littlehands
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Bunz New Prints!

Yea- no. If I wanted those, I'd pay less for Sunbabies. A long-standing, quality brand like FB should stand out, IMO. What Cotton Babies and Swaddlebees has done with prints should be what they are after.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #43
cajsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Bunz New Prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehands View Post
Yea- no. If I wanted those, I'd pay less for Sunbabies. A long-standing, quality brand like FB should stand out, IMO. What Cotton Babies and Swaddlebees has done with prints should be what they are after.
ITA!