Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
KennedyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hi Ladies,
I have been taking those Wondfo??? Pregnancy tests (the .19 cents tests). I took one Monday night and the control line came up and also a very faint pregnant line. I took 2 tests Tuesday morning and both showed preggers. I took two more this morning and the control line didn't even show up what the heck is going on? I am supposed to get my period tomorrow morning so I don't know! Help please!

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #2
Choffman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Confused :(

If the control line didn't show up the test isn't working properly. I would try another one or I would just go get a better pregnancy test so you know for sure!! Good luck. I hope you get some BFP!
Choffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yep that is an error test. I'd be doing whatever it took to get a digi.....just for my sanity. I think we'll be congratulating you soon though!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
KennedyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies! It was just weird that 2 were not working this morning I am freaking out! Ewwww 24 hours and I will know
Old 04-10-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennedyMommy View Post
Thanks ladies! It was just weird that 2 were not working this morning I am freaking out! Ewwww 24 hours and I will know
They've had quite a few bad batches of wondfo's in the last couple years showing + when really they are just horrible evaps, but if the control line isn't showing those are just all around bad tests. I would get any test whether it be a dollar store, frer, digital whatever is available just to see if something shows up on any of these. FX that it's + for you
Old 04-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #6
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yep. agree to the poster above me. lots of evaps w them. but I would take another to see if there is a control line since they are so cheap... then I would get a different test to confirm a +. a clearblue easy early, FRED, answer or walmart $.88
Old 04-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Get a new test and test again today! Fingers crossed!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #8
KennedyMommy
Registered Users
seller

I think I am too scared to take a digital test :0 I think just knowing I may be pregnant is a better feeling than knowing I am not I will take one Friday morning if I don't my period tomorrow! Can someone explain to me what you mean by evap?!!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #9
KennedyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Update: Just took a digital test and guess who is pregnant?????? Me yayayayayayay!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:51 AM   #10
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
Congrats!!