Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Thursday

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post

I miss Janine!!!

Cheryl, coffee in bed sounds divine. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Jen, safe travels today!

As for me, I'm irritated that for some reason, dh's check has been $70 less per pay period for the last few months. I'm fairy certain it's a tax thing, but haven't investigated fully. Urgh. Budget re-do is pending. I'll probably need to work on that after school/lunch today. Too bad it's a re-do involving less funds, instead of more! Boo! And that is all for complaining for the day

I've spent the last few days battling the blues and am determined to be a different color today. How about a bright, pretty purple? Neon green? Turquoise perhaps? All lovely shades.
I'm sorry. We've had a rough week here. Beyond the normal craziness of our family.

With the renovations the flat is a state that is totally unworkable.

I WANT MY FLAT BACK!
I WANT THERE TO BE NO PEOPLE IN MY FLAT!
I WANT TO COOK!
I WANT TO BAKE!
I WANT TO...JUST NOT HEAR NOISE OR VOICES!

The weekend was so mess and dusty here that I couldn't breathe.

Monday I took the kids to a hearing test (that was written up wrong in the calender...it's next Monday) and Cami puked in the car on the way there.Then I got sick...went to the doctor. I have a virus... written off sick for the week. I've been a mess till today. Not really able to eat or do much of anything.

Monday night the kids went to get their sight tested...Derry has about 6 months left of wearing glasses and then she might be done. Fynn has to wear glasses now. He has +1.25 in both eyes. I took him today to get fitted for glasses. I really wanted to get him some rough-and-tumble-glasses but there just isn't anything here. I'll see how he goes and if it's no good I'll just have to order some from further-afield.

Monday was a write-off for the flat renovations...nothing much was finished. The Nook bed space for Fynn needed to be finished properly and it took most of the day just to put in the styropor/sheeting.
Tuesday the papering was done.
Wednesday the painting was done.
Today they are putting down the flooring.

Bekah...I'm sorry about the sleep problems.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:00 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and last week I got a blood test done and my liver function test wasn't good. So my Fibro doctor called me and took me off the slow release painkiller and had me go back for another blood test today.

I'm noticing the painkiller being gone. I'm in pain and can hardly sleep. Tossing and turning all night and pains all over the place. I hope the doctor can prescribe something else.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:59 AM   #4
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Janine, sorry for all of the upheaval. Hopefully it will be so awesome when you are done that you will forget all of the PITA it was (like childbirth, right?)
Mari has to get her eyes checked again, her teacher thinks she *might* be dyslexic, and apparently the eye doctor checks for that, and then prescribes exercises for it. If that is the case I get a note from him and they give her therapy at school? IDK. I am going to wait until May 1st though because then it will be "free" with DH's insurance.
Cheryl. I got up and had my coffee at 4:50 today. Constantly interrupted by overly exuberant puppy. I can't win.
BBFC is paying for any VSC that wants (they aren't paying, their vendors are) to take this class www.bravegirlsclub.com I signed up and am excited, but the supply list is going to be expensive here in the sticks. I have a lot of the stuff around here art supply wise, but need to get an art journal and some of the other mediums.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cool Jess.

Sorry for the chaos Janine.

Washer, dryer, dishwasher running. House picked up coffee in hand alone MH still sleeping
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #6
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Jess we had jack tested too. Just make sure you go to an optomologist not an optometrist
Old 04-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is the grey wall and the new walnut flooring. Heiner is putting down the last pieces now. Then the edging all around the room. With a bit of luck the kids will all be in their room tonight.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Janine, so sorry it's been such a mess in so many ways. Looking forward to completion... Can't wait to see more pics. Very pretty flooring!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #9
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Janine, so sorry it's been such a mess in so many ways. Looking forward to completion... Can't wait to see more pics. Very pretty flooring!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

It seems we'll have the kids in their room tonight. IDK what Heiner was thinking but he said it would happen and now it has to...the devastation if it doesn't done just isn't worth it. So FIL and Heiner and finishing it up now. MIL and I will do the bedding as soon as the men are out f the way. It's not going to be perfect as we will be making a few changes but for the next couple of nights it'll do.

Fynn's new glasses.

Fynn's new sunglasses.

I really hope he is careful them...I'll have to just cross my fingers and hope. If not the opticians is usually very good about fixing things. But I'll look into getting him something more indestructible if all else fails.