Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cute! Do you have a band for keeping them on?

Advertisement

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #12
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Janine, so sorry it's been such a mess in so many ways. Looking forward to completion... Can't wait to see more pics. Very pretty flooring!

Fynn looks adorable with his glasses! Are you fixing the flat so all of the children can share a room? Hopefully they will get to be in their room tonight!

Cheryl, I thought of you as I snuck into the kitchen to make my coffee. I got caught because the kids were already up but I bribed them with tv. I told them they could watch a show in bed if they stayed put for 15 minutes. I was able to drink in peace. Now I see why you long for it! It was heavenly!
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #13
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I thought of Cheryl at 515 when my kids woke up :eyeroll: and they day has been on that level since. Of course I got home at 1230 up early. Had to meet wtf the 2nd grade teacher to see what next years curriculum is to make a decision and guess what. I forgot stellas nap stuff so I had to go back to the school to drop it off. I might be bad and grab fast food on the way home

Janine your floors and walls look awesome. Did u switch the living room and kids room? Fynn looks adorable
Old 04-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Fynn is so cute!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #15
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yes very cute in his new glasses!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #16
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Here's something wonderful... Em had dry undies from waking til bedtime for the first time in her life yesterday. At 5 yrs, 4 mos... it's been what seems like a long road to me, and I'm so so glad for yesterday! Hoping to have another dry day today!!

I've done my best not to let my own internal discouragement wear off on her, but I'm sure she perceived it at times. Hoping hoping hoping we're on the road to finally being fully potty-trained!

Last edited by RebekahG77; 04-11-2013 at 10:47 AM.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #17
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

There we have it. All 4 beds in one room and they will be sleeping in there tonight. It's not finished but they are little things that will be finished tomorrow. The edging on the floor and on the ceiling needs to be finished but it's done behind the bed (we have to trim the bunk bed a little because of the wall trimming so the other bed fits back in the right way around) so it'll be easier to finish tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #18
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Awesome bekah. Jack still can't do that at 6.5. And I just had to fill out a juror questionarre gah
Old 04-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #19
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
MH has been playing hard all morning with Isaiah. They are now eating mac and cheese, carrot sticks, strawberries,and bananas.

Next up is sending Isaiah home and a nap for MH

Last edited by jwjbbrown; 04-11-2013 at 01:20 PM.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #20
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hola mamacitas. Super busy day for me, three appointments and I am just now getting home with Ian. Girls get off the bus in 30 minutes, then I will take them to their weekly group activities at the church and maybe get a little time to peruse gardening stuff at Home Depot for an hour alone.

Janine, love Fynn in his new specs and also how great the flat looks. I have been thinking about you this week. I remember what a PITA putting in those floors in TX was and we didn't even have to do walls and the kids were shipped off to the grandparents 90 miles away and no one was sick. When it is all settled you are going to LOVE it.

Jess totally LOL at your post. I am pretty sure if she has dyslexia she will have to do a IEP evalulation to get services, which is a whole nuther thing. Jen would know. I'm in the middle of Ginger's now, and it is SO comprehensive. Like everything they did at the other school seems like nothing compared to all the stuff they are doing here. But they totally get her and it is going to be such a huge help.

I am so flattered so many of you thought of me at 5am this morning. Perhaps I shouldn't brag that I did in fact have a cup of coffee alone in my room this morning. Maybe you will feel better to know it didn't happen until a mini-tantrum by me first at DH, who was completely clueless at my agenda and didn't know why the Kuerig was even on his dresser to begin with . I don't suppose that is going to encourage him to bring his old mini-fridge up from the basement in our room for my creamer. Firstworldproblems at its finest.