Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Want to help me shop for my first woven wrap?

I personally love shopping without having to actually spend my own money so I thought I did see if anyone would like to help me shop for my first woven wrap?

I am 5-9 and should be around 180 lbs once I get back to pre pregnant weight. Looking for something cool for the summer, so maybe a linen blend? And of course looking for a great price, and good resale value in case it doesn't work out and since this will be my first, not looking to spend more than $150 (and preferably more like $100). I am new to woven, but comfy with my moby, MTs, and SSCs, not sure if that helps or not. DD is almost 3 weeks old, so need something that will work for wiggly newbie

Spam is welcome! Links to FSOT or FB would be awesome. And anyone have thoughts on the new Little Frog linen wrap for my first? I've the rainbow and the price... but how hard is it to break in?

Thanks mama's!!!

Erica - Married to Jeff, Momma to Gibson, our rainbow baby Josie, and furbaby Boston Terriers Shelby & Penny, forever missing our angel babies Marshall Feb '11 and our Beans Nov '11 & Feb '12
emeyer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Want to help me shop for my first woven wrap?

What do you already know about wraps? I have a 7 month old and we have never used a moby... just wovens. I love them :-)
Loving wife to Daniel, Mama to Heather (10), Lizzie (9), Allie (9), Bekah (8), Steven (6), Jer (5), and Little Man
challmeyeralways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Subbing as well!! I was looking to make my own woven wrap possibly, bc I can't seem to afford one, even on here!! Also not sure how much I will like it, I have an ergo I love, but not so much for the back carry and my moby is out bc my guy is 10 months and 26lbs ish, and I want to do back carries o course!! And ds#3 loves to be carried much more than ds#2 did!
Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
Registered Users
Re: Want to help me shop for my first woven wrap?

Ive got Little Frog wraps and ring slings for pre-order on my store at They range from $54 for a ring sling or size 4 to $97 for a sz 7 linen blend rainbow. You can also do a deposit for the pre-order so you dont have to pay all at once. We are also on facebook at
sugardumplings is offline   Reply With Quote