Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Was it ever the perfect time?

It's always a perfect time to have a baby!!

Advertisement

Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
tasundance
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nope. Our family is built on gods time. We have had ups and downs financially but our relationship with eachother gets us through all things. Yeah having money is a need but we have always been provided for.
Tricia~29 Married for 11 years to Chad~34. Semi Crunchy mama to Aurora~10, Ethan~8, Jacob~6, Annika~3, Makenna~2, Niko James~1, and blessing #7 due 3/23/14
tasundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #13
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nope, we decided that there wasn't a perfect time and just went for it when we decided to have DS. It took 8 months too, so it was even longer than we expected. This time, ironically, we were out on a date night and were discussing how it isn't a great idea financially. Yet, we still decided to ntnp and were staring at a positive pregnancy test 3 weeks later. Basically for us, we agree that we can be overly pragmatic. We have very little debt (a mortgage) and we live fairly frugally. We are 34 (me) and 40 (DH) and decided that was more of the priority right now than worrying about paying down our house or growing our business/careers. We'll get by.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #14
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If you wait till you are ready you will never have a baby. I would maybe recommend planning a trip together somewhere as kinda your last adventure as just the 2 of you and go from there.
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:26 AM   #15
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KittyKat~ View Post
If you wait till you are ready you will never have a baby. I would maybe recommend planning a trip together somewhere as kinda your last adventure as just the 2 of you and go from there.
Actually, this is what we did! We went on a 14-day cruise to Alaska and had the time of our lives. We started TTC on that trip, but it took us three months to conceive. That one ended in a loss, so we're trying again.