Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Kimmaline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
GIRLY GOODMAMAS! EUC-GUC, Priced Accordingly!

I have for sale some Goodmamas diapers, in varying conditions. They are priced accordingly, and all prices are ppd prices. PLEASE feel free to PM or email me with questions. I have a number of Goodmamas I will be selling off in the upcoming weeks, including a couple NIPs...so check back! (or, contact me with requests/ISOs)

By column, top to bottom.

Column 1:

(serged knit) GM skinny tag Flowers, $18ppd - GUC, inside OBV is sherpa, elastics and snaps are perfect, some slight fading…but not bad at ALL considering the age of the diaper.

(serged knit) On The Vine , GUC, $22ppd - Some slight bagging of fabric, some very slight fading. Elastics a little relaxed, but not enough that we ever had a problem. Dyed OBV inner is still *incredibly* soft, snaps are perfect.

Vivi - SOLD

Column 2:

(serged knit) One of the Daisies (Sleepy or Doc, if I remember correctly) VGUC+, $25ppd - dyed OBV still very soft, elastics and snaps very tight, the only thing keeping this dipe from being EUC is some very slight fading and some incredibly light loosening of the fabric. PM for detail shots! (I barely used this, and paid much more….I’m pricing this one to move)

Parlay - SOLD

(turned ribbed knit) Black Cherry, VVGUC, $26ppd - Crimson CV inner is super soft, no pilling at all on the outer, elastics and snaps nice and tight. The only thing keeping this dipe from being EUC is the fading, as shown in the pic; and one teensy little hole which I didn’t notice until inspecting for sale…and this was worn pretty regularly for a few weeks. PM for close-up pic taken with our high resolution camera.

Column 3:

(turned woven) Lilac Ladybug, VVVGUC, $25ppd – CV inner is still nice and soft without any MM, outside is beautiful, no holes, stretching staining, edgewear, or worn spots….nuthin. This is an INCREDIBLY cute diaper, which we simply don’t reach for often enough. If the CV were just a tad more silky and it still had the original sparkle (never had any since I've owned it), I would list it as EUC.

Purple Petites - SOLD

(turned knit) Heartbreaker, VVVGUC, $28ppd - Same as above, no rips, stains, tears, holes, wear spots or pilling….the OBV inner is past shiny, but only barely past silky on the soaker. The elastics and snaps are super tight and perfect. There is some of what I think of as “heathering” of the fabric…what could possibly turn into pilling after another 30-40 washes. Nothing you can feel running your fingers over the fabric or anything, but it does have the effect of making the fabric look slightly faded when it really isn’t. Please PM for detail pics…this REALLY isn’t a big deal, once again I’m trying to be very forthright and honest. I bought this from the previous owner in EUC condition, and might have had it OTB a total of four times.

I have detail pics of all dipes, please PM for more info/photos. Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by Kimmaline; 04-14-2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: more descriptive title
Kimmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
Kimmaline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GOODMAMAS! EUC-GUC, Priced Accordingly!

I also currently have a NIP Frosting (http://www.flickr.com/photos/12463215@N00/7657369272/) available for $34ppd!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Amberella
Registered Users

can i have a closer pic of black cherry?? cant pm yet
Amberella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:01 AM   #4
Kimmaline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PM sent, Amberella!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
Kimmaline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bumpity Bump!
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Kimmaline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GIRLY GOODMAMAS! EUC-GUC, Priced Accordingly!