Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
Registered Users
All Sold! Thanks! 17 Small Motherease Sandys!

Selling my lot of 17 small, cotton terry Motherease Sandys diapers!

I have taken close up pics of all the diapers in natural lighting. I don't mind sending additional pics and answering questions at all! Please don't hesitate to pm me!!

All snaps and elastics are in good condition (will be happy to provide additional pics if interested ) Three of these diapers were bought new by me within the last year (I cannot tell which ones these are in the lot.) The rest of the diapers were bought off of various FSOT posts here on DS. I do not see any stains on any of the diapers. They were all used for less than a year by me, washed in Tide and occasionally bleached.

I photographed these diapers in small lots so I could get close pics of them, they do not have to be sold in lots of 3. I am asking $6ppd per diaper and will discount for multiples. I love trading! I am ISO newborn baby girl clothes, girly swaddling blankets (the ones that velcro,) newborn prefolds/covers, Blueberry OS covers, a boba wrap for my newbie coming in august, and possibly small maternity clothes. You can also send me a link to your ISO!

LOT 1:

LOT 2:

LOT 3:

LOT 4:

LOT 5:

LOT 6:

CLOSE-UP PICTURE (all diapers are in this same condition

Here are a couple of pictures to show an example of what the elastics look like on the diapers. I have gone through all of them, found them to all be in the same condition, and then selected this diaper at random to photograph. I would be happy to send close ups of the elastics on the exact diapers you buy from me before I send them to you!

I have a few items that I will send for free along with the diapers you buy from me if you are interested. I have one small motherease sandy that has threadbare spots on it. Snaps and elastics are great...I always used this diaper on washing days I also have a medium girly Mutt. It fit the same as my small sandys. There are no damages, I got this for free from another mama on here and would like to pass it on! I also have one girly pul cover that fits great over the sandys (WAHM made) and some small/medium fleece soakers. Just let me know what you would like!!

Mommy to DD1 (8/16/07) ; DD2 (10/19/08) ; DD3 (7/28/10) ; DD4 (7/30/2012) ; and DD5 (8/3/2013) Married to my pro sport playing hubby since 2006
Check out Hollie's Handmade on Facebook! I make crocheted dolls of all kinds!

Last edited by tfbmommy; 04-20-2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: sold
tfbmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: 17 Small Motherease Sandys!

My 7 week old daughter is around 12lbs and is still able to fit (barely) into the GMD workhouse in the newborn size (she apparently carries most of her weight in her upper body). She is a heavy/fast wetter and I haven't been able to get her to not leak in my AIOs and pockets. I have really enjoyed using the fitteds from GMD, I would love to get some Sandys, the size small is supposed to fit 8-20lbs correct? I would be interested in the entire lot!
malloryiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Just sent you a pm
Diddlmausi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

if the earlier mommas fall thru, I might be able to take one off your hands