Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt
I've been getting ctx, but they either never get strong enough, or never get regular My EDD is 4-21. I'm really trying to just enjoy it but seems like every night now I'm awake with ctx, last night I was in the bath tub from 3-4am. I have a midwife appointment this afternoon and I might ask her to sweep my membranes, and I told DH that he has a date with me in our bedroom tonight
The weather is getting nice again so I'm ready!

Ahhh i hope the ctx get you somewhere soon! Haha our dhs are going to be so happy at the end with all the lovin they get lol!!

Advertisement

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
Yesterday afternoon but I have been having that one contraction for over a week and before that irregular contractions. Hopefully something consistent happens to ought. I feel like I am getting something worthwhile atm but we will see. This baby just is fine where she is.
Hope this is it for you! I can't imagine a constant ctx being comfortable at all!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #13
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothobsessed2010

Ahhh i hope the ctx get you somewhere soon! Haha our dhs are going to be so happy at the end with all the lovin they get lol!!
he's happy to oblige though we have been very active with DTD this whole pregnancy except the first couple months when I was sick, but I read that it does help a lot to do it after having your membranes stripped so we'll see!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who else is still pregnant?

Well nothing all night, not even the ctx I have been having!
My Grandma has been very ill, shes in the ICU and today they told my Dad they wanted to reintubate her and he said no. Thats not what she wanted. I'm really sad she won't have gotten to meet Aubree but I like to imagine that she'll be up in heaven loving on her before Aubree is born. I'm heading to the city after work to say goodbye. My sister was waiting for me to go into labor but she's packing up to make the 9 hour drive here.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #15
mariposablue
Registered Users
seller

Denise - so sorry about your Grandma. I hope things are peaceful for her.

I am new to the boards and due 4/23. I haven't had any cxs. to speak of but some cramping down low randomly. I saw my MW yesterday and we are just waiting for labor to start whenever it's going to. They aren't doing any stripping or anything.
mariposablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposablue View Post
Denise - so sorry about your Grandma. I hope things are peaceful for her.

I am new to the boards and due 4/23. I haven't had any cxs. to speak of but some cramping down low randomly. I saw my MW yesterday and we are just waiting for labor to start whenever it's going to. They aren't doing any stripping or anything.
Thanks Welcome to the board!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #17
vonnief
Registered Users
seller

Yay - I'm not the only one!!

Well at least I'm not the only one! Although, I might be the only one overdue! I'm at 40 +4. Go in for an NST and u/s tomorrow, along with another cervical check.

Thought we were going to have her last Tuesday, but labor stopped after a few hours, with me at 4cm. Apparently she was in a bad position and the midwives said sometimes the baby can 'change their mind' if this is the case?? Ever since, I've been having awesome prodromal labor and cx about every 20 - 40 min, but luckily most nights I can sleep through them.

Midwives refuse to do anything (strip membranes, foley bulb) until after 41 weeks because I'm a VBAC hopeful. I'm glad they're trying to set me up for success, but it's also driving me nuts!! I am just so ready to see baby girl!
vonnief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #18
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Denise I am so sorry your Grandma isn't doing well.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #19
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnief View Post
Well at least I'm not the only one! Although, I might be the only one overdue! I'm at 40 +4. Go in for an NST and u/s tomorrow, along with another cervical check.

Thought we were going to have her last Tuesday, but labor stopped after a few hours, with me at 4cm. Apparently she was in a bad position and the midwives said sometimes the baby can 'change their mind' if this is the case?? Ever since, I've been having awesome prodromal labor and cx about every 20 - 40 min, but luckily most nights I can sleep through them.

Midwives refuse to do anything (strip membranes, foley bulb) until after 41 weeks because I'm a VBAC hopeful. I'm glad they're trying to set me up for success, but it's also driving me nuts!! I am just so ready to see baby girl!
Home the ctx help move her into a better position! My midwife said thats our hope with my LO, she needs to turn her head to fully engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Denise I am so sorry your Grandma isn't doing well.
Thanks Elena. I'm sort of stuck at work for a bit tying up loose ends since my maternity leave starts tomorrow. They have removed all her support and are just providing comfort cares now. I know she will be happy to be with my Grandpa again up in heaven, just hard letting her go.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #20
birdinhand
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Home the ctx help move her into a better position! My midwife said thats our hope with my LO, she needs to turn her head to fully engage.

Thanks Elena. I'm sort of stuck at work for a bit tying up loose ends since my maternity leave starts tomorrow. They have removed all her support and are just providing comfort cares now. I know she will be happy to be with my Grandpa again up in heaven, just hard letting her go.
My grandpa passed yesterday . Love to you and your family. I also know he is with my grandma now, but I am sad he didn't get to meet Ezra because he had been sick in ICU. But he had been ill al ong time with a recurrent cancer, so I know he is at peace now. ((((hugs))))
birdinhand is offline   Reply With Quote