Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
mommytoallgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Covers and BRAND NEW sleep sack

First up:

Brown cover with snaps. I bought it off here shortly ago. I'd say it's a medium. It fits my 15lb 25" boy, just not well. It's been freshly washed and lanolized. $10ppd

Next:

Navy cover with blue snaps. I bought it from a consignment shop and it was labeled a large and mama made. It doesn't fit my son well. It's also been freshly washed and lanolized. $10ppd

Lastly,

Brand new sleep sack!! It's a dark, forrest-y green. It was custom made for my baby, but it was too small once we received it. It's never been washed, lanolized, or worn. It has a yoga fold down waist and a drawstring bottom. It measures 7.5" across the sack part when flat and it's 12" long from the bottom of the waist band to the top of the drawstring. The waist measures 4.5" when flat and is 6" long when not folded down. Altogether, it's 19" long from the tip top to the very bottom when not folded and 14" when folded. I'm asking $75ppd

We are a smoke free, small dog friendly home. I can ship out next day or possibly same day if I'm in town. (The navy cover had cat hair on it when I bought it, but I meticulously picked it off. I don't believe there is any left, but ya never know!)

I can't get the image to upload. Send me your email and I'll email it. Sorry.

THANKS!!

Advertisement

Diane, wife to teacher Frank. And home birthing, breastfeeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, dairy free, SAHmama to Lily-Frances (12/07), Georgia (4/10), and Owen (1/13) and stepmama to Hailey (12/05)
mommytoallgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
aprilflower
Registered Users
seller

Re: Covers and BRAND NEW sleep sack

Wool Photo, please see this link:
http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/ap...bf3f.jpeg.html
aprilflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
mommytoallgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump!
Diane, wife to teacher Frank. And home birthing, breastfeeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, dairy free, SAHmama to Lily-Frances (12/07), Georgia (4/10), and Owen (1/13) and stepmama to Hailey (12/05)
mommytoallgirls is offline   Reply With Quote