Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
REDUCED 9/18!! Softbums, Grovia AI2, Muttaquin Baby, BottomBumper, Kissaluvs!

All prices are PPD. I only ship to PP addresses. All dipes are one-size. Issues are noted by me to best of my ability. I have not tried to sun stains as diapers are for pooping in and it's not always sunny on my days off.

Sorry about washout in some pictures. I was trying to only use natural lighting under our skylight on a very rainy/overcast day as we haven't seen sun in some days.

Fine print: all diapers are used. I have not had issues with any elastics (unless otherwise stated), but that does not mean you won't think some are looser as I am human and make mistakes... All diapers are used unless noted as new and are being sold AS IS!

Feel free to MMAO, but please don't be offended if I counter-offer.

Completely sold groups/pics at bottom of thread!

#1. GroVia Nature and owls are AIOs, VGUC. Nature with stain on outer that I just noticed with picture taking (see close-up). staining on inners. $19ppd each or $35ppd for both NOW $17ppd each or $32ppd for both NATURE AND OWLS SOLD

Birds is a shell with an insert that has PUL backing and is stained. selling together for $17ppd Now $ 16ppd 15ppd - STILL AVAILABLE.

close-up of nature stain

#4. Next up 2 OS Muttaquin Baby AIOs. Mushrooms GUC, slightly crunchy, looser leg elastic.
Monkeys VGUC and super adorable. starting to get slightly crunchy. $ 10 8ppd for mushrooms and $ 14 12ppd10ppd for monkeys.

*Note these are not T&T'd around the legs!*

#6. 4 Kissaluvs Marvels OS AIOs in snaps in green, brown, hot pink and aqua colored. pilly inners, but work great. VGUC. pink may have shadowing on inner - cannot really tell and won't show up in pics. aqua inner has some staining spots that also don't show up well. I have NOT sunned or tried any stain removers. These have been sitting in a box for nearly a year! $ 15ppd 14ppd NOW 12ppd each. $44ppd all 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
SOFTBUMS DESTASH:

#8. 4 more GUC echo shells in electric blue x 2 (can't remember name) and electric pumpkin. Again, front tab pilling and some wash wear on velcro. One of electric blue has one sticky tab on left hip that needs resewn bottom edge, other is fine and one pumpkin with front tab just starting to need resewing in middle for about 1cm and left hip tab (fluffy tab) needing resewn along 2 edges. $ 1514ppd 13ppd each non-tab issue blue and orange and 14 11ppd each tab-issue blue and orange Orange non-issue SOLD

#9. 3 more Echo shells. 2 on left GUC (brown and light blue), 1 on right VGUC in snaps. GUC with pilling on front tab and wash wear on velcro. light blue is just starting to need resewing in middle bottom of front tab for about 1 cm and right hip fluffy tab needing to be resewn on 2 edges.

I also have one non-pictured light blue in Snaps that is nearly VGUC but has what looks like faded pen marks (3 of them) near back waist. $ 14ppd, 13ppd 12ppd 11ppd ok light blue, 10ppd light blue with spots, 1511ppd GUC brown and $ 17ppd 15ppd 13ppd for snaps.

#10. FINALLY PICTURED!! 'cUZ I found them in wash & finally had time to pic and post. VGUC green OMNI, Echo Retro cars, OMNI blue/gray giraffes, and ECHO bright green. Cars with wash wear on velcro, but no sewing issues nor pilling around front tab. small worn spot on inner ~3x6mm - does not affect function. Bright green with light pilling around front tab, wash wear on velcro without sewing issues on tabs/velcro, and faint stain spots on inners that have not been sunned.. Not sure what it is... 1716ppd OMNIs & cars, 1615ppd VGUC green echo. cars SOLD

Green omni and echo cars:

close-up of cars front tab:

INNERS of green OMNI and echo cars:

OMNI giraffe and echo green outer:

close-up of print fade on OMNI giraffe:

Giraffe and green #2 inners:

Giraffe stain on inner:

Green echo with inner stain:

I also have inserts for shells in OBV, OBF and MF regular and heavy. Haven't decided if I'll part with these yet, though as they do fit other shells I have... LMK if you're dying for inserts and maybe I'll part with some. They vary from VGUC to GUC. staining on most that have not been sunned.

ALL SOLD BELOW HERE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR="Silver"] #2. 3 Grovia ice. 2 on LEFT are AIOs again and one on right is shell with snap-in insert. No staining on AIOs, maybe light shadowing on shell insert. VGUC $20ppd $19ppd for AIOs and 16ppd for shell with insert. Shell with insert SOLD (RIGHT DIPE)[/COLOR] 2 ICE AIOS SOLD

#3. Grovia snap-in shell inserts. NOT PUL-backed. no staining. $8ppd per or $14ppd for both. SOLD

#5. 1 monkey embroidered OS Bottom Bumpers, VGUC with staining that I have not tried to sun out. $ 1615ppd - SOLD
1 adorably plush sushi dipe by Emma and Me. OBF/OBV, EUC, no stains, extray lay in green tie-dye velour topped insert $ 14 12ppd 10ppd - SOLD

#7. 4 1 GUC softbums echo shell left in aqua/light greenish color with velcro: aqua/light green color, pink oogas x 2 and blue/gray giraffes. pilly inners, some pilling around front velcro panel and pilly around tabs, some with sticky tab issues in that they are coming up on edges and need to be re-sewn - just don't have time. Light green needs sticky tab on left hip resewn on 1.5 edges. ooga #1 needs sticky tab resewn on left hip on 2 edges and right hip, ooga #2 needs sticky tab resewn on one edge on one hip. Giraffes has small 2mm hole just to left of front panel with run up to edge of diaper that is not visible when diaper worn and does not affect function.

$15ppd each 13ppd . ALL SOLD

Outers:

Inners:

close-up of example of worst pilling:

Advertisement

~Katiera, WOHM, luckiest girl ever, married to best friend & college sweetheart & Mama to DD (6/09), DD2 (6/11) & surprise (9/13).~ Check out my fitteds, trainer, pockets, AIOs/hybrids, diaper bag, Mama Cloth also FSOT!

Last edited by Tikikat; 10-04-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: UPDATED pending/solds
Tikikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GroVia destash with some Muttaquin Baby, BBs +1!

~Katiera, WOHM, luckiest girl ever, married to best friend & college sweetheart & Mama to DD (6/09), DD2 (6/11) & surprise (9/13).~ Check out my fitteds, trainer, pockets, AIOs/hybrids, diaper bag, Mama Cloth also FSOT!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
Allawson5
Registered Users

Is shipping included?
Allawson5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Allawson5
Registered Users

what brand is Group #1
Allawson5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

shipping is included in prices and Group #1 are also Grovia.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
mrs.croley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How much for gv inserts only?
mrs.croley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #9
Tikikat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.croley View Post
How much for gv inserts only?
2 extra inserts are 8ppd per or 14ppd for both right now.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #10
Phiggins0913
Registered Users
seller

Is grovia nature still available ?
Phiggins0913 is offline   Reply With Quote