Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #21
Reel Life
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sbish fitted - night time bust!

We always put my little girl in a prefold at night stuffed with a WAHM-made hemp doubler lined with microfleece (and now we put a great big sheet of microfleece over all that). Then wool interlock. This works great for us. We don't tend to use any fitteds overnight. We've been using those same 3 doublers for a couple of months and she never leaks. Someone was discussing this recently on another post and a mom suggested the properties of the materials make the hemp/microfleece combo perfect for nighttime. So maybe if you have a hemp doubler stick it in there?

Advertisement

Reel Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #22
seacat
Registered Users
seller

We have tried it all. I have two heavy wetters at night. The only things that work for us are ODC squish nightime fitteds with the night option or sbish OBF with the inserts removed a hemp doubler folded in half towards the front and a trifolded Thristies hemp prefold (I sometimes put a fleece liner over it). There were days when I would take an additional prefold lay it in the cover and put over one of the above diapers. My oldest always needed PUL + wool, my youngest can get away with just wool.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #23
robeccajr
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have very heavy-wetters. I never really found an option that worked long term other than changing in the middle of the night. I tried everything suggested on our 3rd and rarely woke with dry sheets. With DD, I tried all over again, and just started (about a month ago) changing her at about 1-2 a.m. I realize this won't work for everyone, but luckily for us, she's very easy going and just goes right back to sleep. She wakes again at about 6, eats, gets changed and goes back to sleep. So 3 changes in 12 hours but it's all I've found to end the search of a truly nightworthy diaper for her.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #24
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://www.poppyfieldsshop.com/contacts/ Here's a contact form for Poppy Fields!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #25
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama
http://www.poppyfieldsshop.com/contacts/ Here's a contact form for Poppy Fields!
Thanks!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote