Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller

NB, Small, Medium AIO and Pockets

All diapers come from a dog-friendly, smoke-free home. I do my best to describe the diapers accurately but I am only human. If you have any questions or would like more detailed pictures feel free to ask. If you don't like my prices, MMARO but please don't be offended if I say no. I am only looking for paypal at this time. Stay tuned as I will be adding more as they come out of the wash.

1) SOLD Two Mini-Deluxe Blueberry Pocket Diapers in Pink. These are in VGUC. There is some staining on the inner lining as well as the insert. I'm sure this could be sunned out but all of our Illinois rain lately hasn't given me the chance. I used these on my tiny newbie with great success but I'm over stuffing pockets. $10ppd each or take both for $18ppd.

2) One Bum-ware size Medium AIO in a light yellow. This is in EUC. The aplix is not pilly and is still extremely sticky. The inner lining is bamboo velour and is stain free. $20ppd

3) SOLD One Swaddlebees Pocket in light green with blue snaps and one Swaddlebees Pocket light yellow with side snaps. The green one is cut and fits very similar to the Blueberry Mini-Deluxe Pocket and comes with a Rainforest Babies insert. The yellow one is a size small and comes with a Swaddlebees insert. These are stain free and in VGUC. $9ppd each or take both for $17ppd.

4) Two Bumgenius AIO sized diapers in size Medium. One is light green and the other is light blue. The aplix is pilly but still sticky. Both have very mild staining that could probably be sunned out (our recent torrential rains have not given me the chance to try). I didn't even notice the green one was stained until I looked at the pictures. Diapers are in VGUC. $9ppd or take them both for $17ppd.

5) SOLD Two Blueberry Basix in Owls size Medium. These are in EUC and one has a mild stain. Bought new by me and only used for about a month. I wanted to love these but they just don't seem to fit DD right. $16ppd each or take them both for $30ppd.

6) SOLD Two Blueberry Basix in Stars size Medium (only one pictured as the other is in the wash). I will post a picture of the other one after I wash it. These are in EUC. $16ppd each or take them both for $30ppd.

7) SOLD Three Blueberry Basix in Monsters size Medium. These are in EUC. $16ppd each or take all three for $45ppd.

8) SOLD One WAHM AIO in Owls print, size nb/small. This was only worn once by DD. It is in EUC condition and the aplix is still extremely sticky. $6ppd.

9) SOLD One Bumkins blue and brown paisley in size small. Aplix is not pilly and still extremely sticky. Diaper is in EUC and stain free. $8ppd.

10) Two Fishnoodles AIO with snap-in soakers size Medium. Purple and Light pink (not pictured). Both are in VGUC. I will post a pic of the pink one when it comes out of the wash. I love how trim these diapers are but I have discovered I hate messing with soakers when trying to put diapers on so they have to go. $15ppd each or take both for $28ppd.

Advertisement

Last edited by dncnshu00; 07-08-2013 at 12:36 PM.
dncnshu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #2
Schelle77
Registered Users
seller

Is the blue n brown bumkins aio? And what size n pounds does it fit?0
Schelle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB, Small, Medium AIO and Pockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schelle77 View Post
Is the blue n brown bumkins aio? And what size n pounds does it fit?0
Yes it is an AIO. The soaker is attached only at the front and back to allow for faster drying. It is supposed to fit from 6-12lbs. but runs big IMO.
dncnshu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:18 AM   #4
Schelle77
Registered Users
seller

Ok would u take 7?
Schelle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB, Small, Medium AIO and Pockets