Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #151
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

AHHHH!!! My washer is leaking again. I swear for the past year we have had problems with it and we thought we had it figured out that the steam part was broken. So I stopped using the steamer option and we were good for about 5 months now it is leaking again. Dh is not home until next sat or sun. Well, I sure hope ds can figure it out. I can't go that long without a washer.

Advertisement

Homeschool Buyer CO-OP = Great Homeschool Deals
missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #152
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Missy with the steam feature it implies that it is a newer washer. Isn't it under warranty still? Do you have that appliance protection program from your utility company? That is awful for it to be leaking already! They were just coming on the market with the LG steam ones when we got our non-steam one (also LG).
Old 04-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #153
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Finally BO the waistband for the soaker. This is after DD ripped half of the waistband out before I caught her. Only the leg cuffs and weaving the ends in and I'll be done.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #154
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Missy with the steam feature it implies that it is a newer washer. Isn't it under warranty still? Do you have that appliance protection program from your utility company? That is awful for it to be leaking already! They were just coming on the market with the LG steam ones when we got our non-steam one (also LG).
It is 6 years old so no warranty left on it. But my son fixed it for me. He said that it is only a temporary fix because he needs a better clamp thing but we will can just leave the lid of for now and keep making sure the hose stays in place.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #155
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Glad you got it fixed! Even if it is just until your DH gets back.

AFM - Can I whine a minute? I am so tired of Elephant feet already!! I put my feet up and then I sit down somewhere and 5 minutes later I have elephant feet! I can only have them up for so long before I go insane! I can't watch that much TV!! I need to figure out a way that I can sew with my elephant feet. Then maybe I would be happy.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #156
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Glad you got it fixed! Even if it is just until your DH gets back.

AFM - Can I whine a minute? I am so tired of Elephant feet already!! I put my feet up and then I sit down somewhere and 5 minutes later I have elephant feet! I can only have them up for so long before I go insane! I can't watch that much TV!! I need to figure out a way that I can sew with my elephant feet. Then maybe I would be happy.
I take it the swelling is bad. Maybe try some socks for diabetics that help with that.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #157
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My dog is driving my up the wall today. She's normally awesome, I'm not sure what's gotten into her. She escaped from the backyard ( fence is now reenforced) and my neighbor brought her home thank goodness, and then I just now found her in the bunnies house eating poop! Argh.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #158
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Heading up to the lake in a bit. Have some projects to work on. Hopefully I'll have some to show off Monday
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #159
broschcat
Registered Users

I'm new to this forum so I feel like somewhere I should introduce myself - this seems like an appropriate place since "We" are due Aug 10 with our 2nd daughter (YAY). I am a stay at home mom of a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 year old yellow lab. My biggest struggle this pregnancy has been fatigue - I'll take it over other problems. Since we're having another girl we're pretty much set on things we need, with the exception of newborn sized cloth diapers. Not having the NB sized diapers the first time around was the biggest reason we were unsuccessful with CDing. Luckily we painted the new nursery before we were even trying for another baby so I'm often at a loss for ways to get out my nesting energies - poor me. I'm not sure what else would be relevant so I'll leave it at that.
broschcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #160
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Heading up to the lake in a bit. Have some projects to work on. Hopefully I'll have some to show off Monday
Have fun!

AFM: Family reunion today with some of DH's family. I actually don't mind this family reunion like I normally do. This one is usually fun.

The only problem is that DH's uncle and aunt came in for it (they've not been once in the 10 yrs that DH and I have been together) and they are ALWAYS drunk. Not just a little tipsy, but literally drunk. Stumbling all over the place kind of drunk. Should be interesting to see what happens at the reunion today after I tell you all what happened last night. So, anyway, last night I went down to DH's grandmother's house (she lives right across from us) to visit with her and DH's other aunt that came in (I don't mind her at all...in fact I really like his Aunt Kay). DH's uncle Danny and his wife (the drunks) were down there too. I walk up and the drunk aunt says while laughing, "Katie....are you pregnant? "Yes" I responded. "Really?! Again?!" Still laughing. "I didn't want to be rude or anything, but it looked like you gained a TON of weight. When are you due?!" "August 25th." I'm now starting to bubble with anger because of how she's saying all of this. "D@$*, you sure are big for only being a little over half-way!" Grrrrr....Now I feel like punching her in the face!!!! Granted....I've gained more with this pregnancy at this point than I have with the other two, but i've only gained 5 lbs to this point!!!!!!! Thanks lady for making my night!!!