Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
ckramer528
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Prayer for my sanity

I'm due with a boy in just a few short weeks so two nights ago we put my 2 daughters (ages 7 and almost 16 months) in the same bedroom. Needless to say, it's been a very, very rough transition so far. My oldest is doing okay, just getting to sleep later than normal because my youngest, who is normally a fantastic sleeper and goes to bed with no fussing, is pitching all kinds of fits every time I lay her down. I know it's only been 2 nights but I'm already frustrated and regretting the decision to put them together. TIA for your prayer because we really need it!

Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
auntkerri
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prayer for my sanity

Well I am on the fence with what to say: I am the third and hated having my own room, because I wanted to be with my sister. However my oldest sister and I could never get along when we shared a space as I was little and scared of the dark and she wanted it dark. Do you think you need a whole room for an infant, my little one is still in our room in a porta crib at 15 months and her big beautiful crib is holding our laundry. You are nesting which is normal to want to change things around but a toddler and a school age may not be the best mix. My little sister moved into my room when I was 13 and she was 2, that was fine because I adored her
auntkerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
ckramer528
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prayer for my sanity

My oldest is actually really excited about having her little sister with her. We can't put our newbie in our bedroom with us because our room is just too small, unfortunately. I was going to put the 2 littles together but since I'll be nursing him, he'll be waking up every few hours at night and I don't want him to mess with DD2's sleep schedule. I'm crossing my fingers that it's just because she's teething and needs to get used to having someone else in the room with her. If not, I don't know what we'll do!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Wopnkrout
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am so sorry:/ I'll be praying!

Wife to my best friend Chris, SAHM to son Colt!
Wopnkrout is offline   Reply With Quote