Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:
$15 wahm MT

I have this wahm made mt for sale. It has long padded straps so it would be good for a plus sized mama (like myself). The main piece is cotton and nice, breathable and not too hot. It worked very well for me with my baby but I find myself preferring my other carriers. I am asking $15 obo + $3.00 shipping

Advertisement

gummybearmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:
Bump
Old 05-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
gummybearmama

My Mood:
Bump
Old 05-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
aubreyaks
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: $15 wahm MT

Do you know anything else about its construction? Is there canvas in between the body panels? Are the straps x box stitched and do you know how far into the body the straps extend? Or the name/website of the WAHM who made it? I am looking for carriers for my group's lending library.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:31 AM   #5
gummybearmama

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyaks
Do you know anything else about its construction? Is there canvas in between the body panels? Are the straps x box stitched and do you know how far into the body the straps extend? Or the name/website of the WAHM who made it? I am looking for carriers for my group's lending library.
It seems to just be two layers of cotton. The straps seems to go a few inches into the body but I can't see any X boxed stitching. I do not know who made it. I always used it with my small (0-9months) babies and it feels secure and comfy.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
gummybearmama

My Mood:
Bump
Old 05-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
gummybearmama

My Mood:

bump
Old 05-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
gummybearmama

My Mood:
Bump
Old 05-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #9
gummybearmama

My Mood:
Still here!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
gummybearmama

My Mood:

bump