Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

ALL SOLD - PLEASE DELETE

Sassybumz OS pocket diaper in what I like to call a "lumberjack" print! Bought from someone else on spots. This diaper does include the insert I received with the diaper. Inside is brown fleece that matches the print. Elastic is adjustable on the inside of the diaper. $10

Swaddlebees Econappi pocket diapers. These are all sherpa (I think they may soften up with softener if you use it) and have some staining on the insides. They each include inserts. The inserts have staining and look kind of dingy. Bought these second hand a few weeks ago and just not loving the fit on my boys. They work great though! I also have one that is blue with green snaps (not pictured). One of the outer snaps has a small chip in it which does not affect function. Yellow/green/brown dot sold. Asking $12 each and $11 for blue one (I can provide a picture of that one later if desired) or take all 3 for $30! - ALL SOLD

inners

Please PM me with any additional questions! Thank you.

Advertisement

Hi I'm Alyssa! I'm a Diaper Parties consultant for the Milwaukee area. I offer cloth 101 classes, diaper parties, diaper showers, and personal consultations. Email me for more info or shop with me and save 5% on your purchase of $30 or more with code "AKELLER5OFF".

Last edited by blushbaby; 05-03-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: ALL SOLD
blushbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swaddlebees Econappi, Sassybumz, and Sunbaby Diapers

bump
Hi I'm Alyssa! I'm a Diaper Parties consultant for the Milwaukee area. I offer cloth 101 classes, diaper parties, diaper showers, and personal consultations. Email me for more info or shop with me and save 5% on your purchase of $30 or more with code "AKELLER5OFF".

Old 04-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

Bump

Old 04-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

Bump - yellow and green dot sold

Old 04-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
2momsfrombaltimore
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swaddlebees Econappi, Sassybumz, and Sunbaby Diapers

Message me about econappis please!!!
2momsfrombaltimore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

Bump

Old 05-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
blushbaby
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swaddlebees Econappi and Sassybumz

bump - swaddlebees econappies sold! Sassybumz for $10 remains