Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Look at how cute this guy is!!!
4w4d
What a cutie!!!!

AFM: took a chance ordering a nursing a bra used off here and it fits perfect! Yay!! I paid $16 for a lightly used $60 bra... too bad I'm a 34 FF/G apparently, so odds of finding another one on here are slim... on the other hand, DH is definitely appreciating my cleavage

Alie was sleeping so well last night, but I had an upset tummy and spent like an hour in the bathroom. Bleh.

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #12
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Beautiful day here in CO! Managed to take DD for a 1.25 mile walk in the neighborhood before she got fussy. BFed out on our back deck, and now it feels like nap time!
Old 04-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #13
Southern Momma
Registered Users
Formerly: MorrigansMomma
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Apr 28th - May 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

AFM: Got our glasses ordered last night! I'm excited Even though 2 of the 3 pairs I'm getting are the exact same as the ones I always wear, just different colors, lol. But $150 for 8 pairs of glasses (3 for DD1, 3 for me, 2 for DH) - Can't go wrong with that, even if half of them are no good, which hasn't been our experience before.
That's an awesome deal! If you don't mind me asking, where do you order from? I wear Progressive lens (yeah, I'm old, lol) I'd love to get them at a better price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
Ugh, same stomachache again this Sunday, what is wrong with me?? There has to be something in this house setting it off. This has happened three times in the last month. I figure it has to be something in the house, but it only affects me.
Hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
4w4d
He is precious!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Hooray for glasses! I get DSs on Coastal.com because they're cheap and the quality has always been great
Today my sisters, mom, nephews and niece are coming out to our farm to visit, I can't wait but worry about hosting them. We got stuff to grill for dinner but will probably just order pizza for lunch, there's a pizza place that just opened and they'll deliver all the way out to our farm
Hope yall have a good visit! I wish we had a pizza place that would deliver to us! Or any place that would deliver! So jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNsis View Post
Beautiful day here in CO! Managed to take DD for a 1.25 mile walk in the neighborhood before she got fussy. BFed out on our back deck, and now it feels like nap time!
That sounds perfect!

AFM: Raining here today....which reminds me I need to set some potted plants out...

Brigit hasn't slept good for the past two days. Day or night. She'll sleep on my chest but if I lay her down she's up and screaming in about 10 minutes. I'm SUPER tired and I'm starting to get really grouchy. I feel bad for DH and Morrigan She's finally asleep now and I can't nap because M needs me, I need to eat and I've got to pump too. Wah....!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #14
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
4w4d
Such a cutie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Hooray for glasses! I get DSs on Coastal.com because they're cheap and the quality has always been great
Today my sisters, mom, nephews and niece are coming out to our farm to visit, I can't wait but worry about hosting them. We got stuff to grill for dinner but will probably just order pizza for lunch, there's a pizza place that just opened and they'll deliver all the way out to our farm
I wish we had a food place that delivered out here!

Nate slept awesome last night!! And then DH took him at 6, got him back to sleep, and let me sleep til 8. I feel AWESOME.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #15
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What a cutie he might say "Argh me matie" any time.

The only pizza placce that delivers near us is Snappy and its pretty gross.

I need to start working out and stop eating cake.

I hope you feel better soon.

Today it's been raining so lazy day. DH goes back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. He's been home for over 3 weeks and I have loved every minute of it but the time has come. I have to work out a schedule with DS he's is still being a monster- it's like a different child since Silas was born. He definitely needs a structured day, plus I am going to try and send him to sitter twice a month so I can go to appointments or run errands with just Silas.
I am not going to the grocery this week! We are going to eat out of the freezer and pantry. I was planning our meals and making a grocery list and decided to see what all I HAD to have. NOTHING! We have so much food it's a sin. We enough protein to have dinner every day. We will run out of milk, eggs, and bread before the week is up so I may have DH stop and get those, but that's it.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #16
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well turns out the pizza place is only open in the evening, so we ate frozen pizza. First time today I decided to wake Aubree to eat because it had been several hours and her last nursing session was quick.
We ran out of cloth diapers that fit. They're all in the washer but my nb BGs are too big so all I have is a dozen THX and a couple piddle poddles that fit. Oh well. I'm home a lot so frequent washing it'll be and we will use up the sposies we got from the hospital.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #17
melilo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
What a cutie he might say "Argh me matie" any time.

The only pizza placce that delivers near us is Snappy and its pretty gross.

I need to start working out and stop eating cake.

I hope you feel better soon.

Today it's been raining so lazy day. DH goes back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. He's been home for over 3 weeks and I have loved every minute of it but the time has come. I have to work out a schedule with DS he's is still being a monster- it's like a different child since Silas was born. He definitely needs a structured day, plus I am going to try and send him to sitter twice a month so I can go to appointments or run errands with just Silas.
I am not going to the grocery this week! We are going to eat out of the freezer and pantry. I was planning our meals and making a grocery list and decided to see what all I HAD to have. NOTHING! We have so much food it's a sin. We enough protein to have dinner every day. We will run out of milk, eggs, and bread before the week is up so I may have DH stop and get those, but that's it.
My two year old is being a bit of a monster, too. Lots more time-out have been had recently. =( But it was cute how he told my hubby to stop playing with Victoria's toy. Already standing up for little sister.

I'd love to not go to the grocery store so often, we are terrible meal planners here.

Rubber City Doula You Deserve A Doula!
DONA Trained Birth Doula
melilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #18
melilo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and on the subject of glasses, how on earth do you pay so little?? Every time I go it's well over $300 for one pair. But, I admit I don't do Wal-Mart, I go to Pearl Vision. The lenses themselves are always crazy expensive, I think it's because I have astigmatism.

Rubber City Doula You Deserve A Doula!
DONA Trained Birth Doula
melilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #19
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
Oh, and on the subject of glasses, how on earth do you pay so little?? Every time I go it's well over $300 for one pair. But, I admit I don't do Wal-Mart, I go to Pearl Vision. The lenses themselves are always crazy expensive, I think it's because I have astigmatism.
I'm not sure where Elena went but we got DSs at Costal.com, the first pair is free, ofcourse just the very basic lens. But since hes so hard on his glasses I can't imagine paying much for them just to have them lost
Old 04-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #20
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Ben was awake from 5-9pm and just nursed for 30 minutes (comfort mostly) just hoping this means long stretch of sleep