Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #161
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for more: May/June

Letrozole is the generic form of Femera. It's what I'm on this month as well.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #162
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Letrozole is the generic form of Femera. It's what I'm on this month as well.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #163
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
6 week tests back today. Anticardiolipins are down to 9.4 (normal range) and TSH is down to 1.29. I'm still waiting on a nurse to call me back to see if the dRVVT was left of the fax or if it wasn't run at all.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #164
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Carrie- How are you doing? Everything still on track to gt good news Tuesday?

Anyone else have anything going on?

Not much here. If the meds work I should O next week. Problem? Dh broke his jaw on Friday night and is in a lot of pain. We'll see how it goes this week. We may be out this month either way.
I'm not bleeding anymore, but the u/s today showed the bleed is bigger, so I'm on bedrest week by week until it stabilizes . I stopped by work to talk to hr & cleaned up my files, so coverage should be easier for them. We need to keep paying for DD's DC slot, so she's going to keep going (that would be her choice anyway).

On the upside, both babies look great Good heart rates, they're measuring 12w5d & 12w4d (I'm 12w5d today), & they're moving all over. So we wait & see. Next appt is Monday w/ the head Ob of the practice...she's very odd but absolutely knows her stuff.

ETA--sorry, got distracted by DD. Glad your DH is feeling a little better & hope his jaw heals up okay (& quickly!).

Last edited by carriek38; 05-28-2013 at 04:31 PM.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #165
flynnsmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Laurel, have you had ovary pain on Femara? I kept thinking I was having pain after the HSG, but since it is continuing maybe just how my ovaries feel on this drug.Carrie, I just saw you are expecting twins and am hoping all the best for you. How very exciting! I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow, so I am excited and hoping to O soon. DH is being such a good sport.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #166
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
I'm not bleeding anymore, but the u/s today showed the bleed is bigger, so I'm on bedrest week by week until it stabilizes . I stopped by work to talk to hr & cleaned up my files, so coverage should be easier for them. We need to keep paying for DD's DC slot, so she's going to keep going (that would be her choice anyway).

On the upside, both babies look great Good heart rates, they're measuring 12w5d & 12w4d (I'm 12w5d today), & they're moving all over. So we wait & see. Next appt is Monday w/ the head Ob of the practice...she's very odd but absolutely knows her stuff.

ETA--sorry, got distracted by DD. Glad your DH is feeling a little better & hope his jaw heals up okay (& quickly!).
Glad they are looking good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnsmom View Post
Laurel, have you had ovary pain on Femara? I kept thinking I was having pain after the HSG, but since it is continuing maybe just how my ovaries feel on this drug.Carrie, I just saw you are expecting twins and am hoping all the best for you. How very exciting! I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow, so I am excited and hoping to O soon. DH is being such a good sport.

That's actually what I was coming on to ask about. OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!! The pain I had yesterday was awful! It was like horrible period cramps. Pretty sure I Oed. If I didn't dang that hurt for nothing!! My whole abdomen was on fire with shooting pain on my right side (which is the side of my good ovary the left has so much scar tissue it pretty much never does anything and every pregnancy I've had has been from O on my right side-I can usually feel it but nothing like this). I was going to work out but couldn't because of the pain. I"m mostly better today but my abdomen is still tender and I"m bloated. Hoping this is a good sign.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #167
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Trying so hard to keep up. 23 weeks today. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. We have a name, but aren't sharing publicly. He will be Abram Thomas and we'll call him Abe most of the time. Thomas is also the middle name we gave to Levi, our Baby A and is something we want them to share.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #168
CurlyQ215
Registered Users
seller

Just wanted to check in - it's interesting to see how Femara is affecting you all. I hope the ovary pain IS a good sign for you all! I will be trying it in the next month or two, I believe. It's fun to hear about the babies on the way, too :-) Keeps the goal in mind!

I am waiting to test.... I believe I at least pretended to ovulate on my own about 8 days ago on CD 28. I had a positive OPK and lots of symptoms. However, the doctor suspects that my eggs might not fully be releasing so I'm trying not to get my hopes up! I am on Prometrium this time, though, so maybe that will do the trick if the egg is released? We shall see....
CurlyQ215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #169
flynnsmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, the Femara ovary pain was a good thing. I had one very ripe follicule and 2 smaller ones. Just had a trigger shot. IUI is on Friday with some BD tonight. Fingers crossed! I am so excited, but know there could be a serious letdown in the future too.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #170
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnsmom
Ok, the Femara ovary pain was a good thing. I had one very ripe follicule and 2 smaller ones. Just had a trigger shot. IUI is on Friday with some BD tonight. Fingers crossed! I am so excited, but know there could be a serious letdown in the future too.
Fx!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote