Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #251
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for more: May/June

I've done 3-7 and 5-9 on femara. It changed depending on what injections I was combo-ing with that cycle.

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #252
CurlyQ215
Registered Users
seller

Thanks, Kelsie! It's been prescribed to me on Days 3-7 (which would be starting yesterday), but I'm hoping to start on Day 5 after I talk to Drs. office tomorrow. They were sort of down on the Day 5 start, but it seems like lots of people are prescribed it that way! In my crazy .25% chance of being pregnant part of a brain, I don't want to take it until I confirm with them that they were just calling about my prometrium question and left a standard message!
CurlyQ215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #253
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyQ215
Thanks, Kelsie! It's been prescribed to me on Days 3-7 (which would be starting yesterday), but I'm hoping to start on Day 5 after I talk to Drs. office tomorrow. They were sort of down on the Day 5 start, but it seems like lots of people are prescribed it that way! In my crazy .25% chance of being pregnant part of a brain, I don't want to take it until I confirm with them that they were just calling about my prometrium question and left a standard message!
After that message, I definitely wouldn't start famara!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #254
CurlyQ215
Registered Users
seller

I'm sure it was just their standard message and still neg pregnancy tests at home. I'm out of FRERs though and they were the positive ones. Will pick up another box today to see if they show nothing now after a few days and what I presume was AF. The last FRER that i didnt post a picture of here was light but definitely positive (but it was the day before AF) even according to husband (who normally thinks all this squinting stuff is a bit off the wall). I would so love to be in what I am sure is the super-minority of people with AF and negative blood tests who still ended up being pregnant. Yeah, I know. Not likely! It's just hard to let go of the fact that it was positive.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #255
CurlyQ215
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for listening, ladies!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #256
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My abdomen has felt full and tender for days now. Today I broke out in terrible acne, and to make matters worse I started having to pee more than normal. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head and there is nothing going on, but I"m so past the point where I look crazy I don't care anymore. Even dh is hopeful and even pointed out the acne thing when I was complaining about breaking out he said, hey didn't that happen when you were pregnant with DS? Yup it did, but it also happens randomly for no reason too. I managed to not test this morning, but I think I"ll test tomorrow just to prove to myself that i"m nuts and there is nothing there. Tomorrow is 13 dpo and I've always had a + by 9-12dpo(usually 9 so I"m really not hopeful here). AF is due Wed. Hoping that this is the month, but not sure why I bother getting my hopes up anymore.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #257
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, confirmed crazy this Am with a BFN on a FRER. I need to quit "feeling" every little twinge. I need to go back to being pessimistic and hopeless it's to hard to feel hopeful because then I feel even worse when it doesn't work. You'd think after all these years of TTC I would have figured this out sooner. Need to call the RE today. We're leaving on vacation this weekend and I need to get Meds lined up before I leave and then right when I get back should be when I'm due for IUI. I was really hoping we wouldn't need all that but guess we need to get the ball rolling.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #258
CurlyQ215
Registered Users
seller

Laurel - I'm sorry :-( It's such a roller coaster! I hope your vacation is refreshing for you!

I talked to Dr.'s office this morning, and their call on Friday was about my prometrium question - sure wish they'd been more specific! The nurse said that progesterone can cause false positive pregnancy tests, which I have never heard of nor does it sound logical. Off to Google, but I don't know if she knows what she's talking about. I did take a negative FRER today, so I am 99% sure it was a chemical pregnancy this cycle.

Starting Femara today and we will decide about an IUI or just natural cycle when we get back from our trip. Hopefully Day 5 start works as well as Day 3 (if it works at all for me!). First Femara cycle.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #259
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Ok, confirmed crazy this Am with a BFN on a FRER. I need to quit "feeling" every little twinge. I need to go back to being pessimistic and hopeless it's to hard to feel hopeful because then I feel even worse when it doesn't work. You'd think after all these years of TTC I would have figured this out sooner. Need to call the RE today. We're leaving on vacation this weekend and I need to get Meds lined up before I leave and then right when I get back should be when I'm due for IUI. I was really hoping we wouldn't need all that but guess we need to get the ball rolling.
I'm sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyQ215 View Post
Laurel - I'm sorry :-( It's such a roller coaster! I hope your vacation is refreshing for you!

I talked to Dr.'s office this morning, and their call on Friday was about my prometrium question - sure wish they'd been more specific! The nurse said that progesterone can cause false positive pregnancy tests, which I have never heard of nor does it sound logical. Off to Google, but I don't know if she knows what she's talking about. I did take a negative FRER today, so I am 99% sure it was a chemical pregnancy this cycle.

Starting Femara today and we will decide about an IUI or just natural cycle when we get back from our trip. Hopefully Day 5 start works as well as Day 3 (if it works at all for me!). First Femara cycle.
that doesn't make sense to me either, I would guess chemical as well.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #260
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm sorry laurel. If I had $1 every timemy body had all the symptoms... Sometimes I wonder if those were actually mini-chemicals, like it imbedded but only a teeny amount of hcg was made and it never registered on a test. It was the only way I could explain those cycles.

Curly- I'm sorry your news wasn't what you were hoping for...

AFM, my body is hopelessly screwed. It is cd3 here after two weeks of prometrium, a 4 day break (with three days of HEAVY bleeding), and 2 more weeks of prometrium. 3 days ago i had 46 follies less that 8mm, and 2 pushing 10mm. Today was just spotting, had o pain all day, and TONS of Ewcm. On cd3. It's a good thing we have to TTA till the surgery, cuz this would make me crazy if we were ttc.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote