Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #21
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Baby Acne

My kids get it pretty fiercely all over their sweet little faces. And it lasts for like a month! My mom swears by Dial antibacterial bar soap. I've not tried it... Enzo hasn't gotten his round yet. But he's only 3wks and it usually hits my kids somewhere after a month old.

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #22
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176
I think I've gotten all the baby acne here! At least my babies still have lovely faces . And Adella had a heat rash, so it's almost gone. Do you just put on witch hazel after you wash your face?
Yeah, just like she said, I wash, witch hazel, moisturize. I also avoid salicylic acid, but that's not pregnancy related - my face reacts badly to it, so I avoid any cleanser with it.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #23
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
I also used witch hazel on DD's face when the pediatrician told me I'd just have to live with the mysterious rash around her mouth. Cleared it up like a charm. She was just over a year old when I got fed up with trying other methods.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #24
LacyHolly
Registered Users

Re: Baby Acne

I was naughty and got impatient with our little ones baby acne. We use Cali Baby's diaper wash spray to moisten our cloth wipes by diluting it 1 tsp in 1 cup of water...it has witch hazel in it and I've started wetting a wipe and wiping it on his face gently every day, twice a day some days. It's REALLY helped!

Looking for Thirsties fitteds with hook and loop
LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote