Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
katiecrna
Registered Users

Sloomb basewoolies

Does anyone have and love basewoolies? They seem to be not as popular as they once were. Just wondering if they are overrated. They are awfully cute

Advertisement

katiecrna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
klnra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sloomb basewoolies

I was going to try some but heard about terrible costumer service so decided against it. I think I'm gonna try Yooki wool instead. Sorry, that probably wasn't very helpful haha.
klnra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:05 AM   #3
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

I've only had amazing customer service. The owner and her team are very accessible.

I love basewoolies. I started out with sloomb longies. I loved them for my boys but they do fit for a shorter amount of time. They are also double layer throughout so a bit warmer than bw.
Ds2 was 6m when I got his 6-18 bw. They fit with a full cuff and they still fit at 20 months with a half cuff. If ds1 (3.5yo) was a girl he could rock 6-18 as capris. They really do fit for way longer stretch. And the used value is down right now be of their newer style so you can get them for a steal for sloomb. They aren't as popular as the newer releases because sloomb just revamped their elastic but I have 10 pairs of bw for my kids and wish I had more. They make up about 1/4-1/3 of my wool stash.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
nannorie85
Registered Users
seller
seller

I got one pair last winter and LOVED them. My DD wore them almost all the time. The colors are awesome and modern and the quaility is top notch. I'm not into the old fashion knit wool look but basewoolies are just edgy enough to pass my fashion taste. I traded with a mom I knew in another CD group so I didn't have to worry about customer service, but I've never heard anything bad about Sloomb. I'll be getting more this winter and if I get around to it maybe some baseshorties to try out this summer. I don't think they are overrated at all. Anyone who doesn't like them probably just doesn't like wool in general, would be my guess.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:07 AM   #5
yergyher
Registered Users

My Mood:

I only have their covers right now but am totally blown away by how comfy, stretchy and soft they are. I can't imagine how awesome the basewoolies would feel! Definitely saving up for 1 or 2 of those
yergyher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:49 AM   #6
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yergyher
I only have their covers right now but am totally blown away by how comfy, stretchy and soft they are. I can't imagine how awesome the basewoolies would feel! Definitely saving up for 1 or 2 of those
the knit is smaller on the bw so they are floppies but the longies are squishier if that makes sense.
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote