Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #211
Khaag55
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3+1
Is kiwi snap shell in stock anywhere?
I just ordered a kiwi snap for 10.95 + 1.86 to ship from lil tulips

Advertisement

Angela~mama to B(5/09) M(11/11) #3 6.11.13
Khaag55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #212
rangefibers
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaag55

I just ordered a kiwi snap for 10.95 + 1.86 to ship from lil tulips
Ohhh man, I really hope Kiwi and Blackberry are still available when we get paid on Friday! I wish I could buy them right now!
Old 05-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #213
ashleyg103
Registered Users

Re: Grovia LOVERS come in!

I just got citrus in the mail and wish I would have gotten 2 so my boys can match such a nice color!
ashleyg103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #214
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone want to share opinions on Flips vs. Grovia? I have some Flips I like and they work but I don't LOVE them. I have some Grovia shells on the way and can't wait to try them. I don't use Flip inserts right now but did order some of the organic daytime inserts to try. The trimmer the diaper the better for me, I am not a fluffy butt fan. Also I think I think I would like the Flips more if they were a little skinnier through the crotch, another reason I wanted to try Grovia.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #215
MommaMal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrobinson
Anyone want to share opinions on Flips vs. Grovia? I have some Flips I like and they work but I don't LOVE them. I have some Grovia shells on the way and can't wait to try them. I don't use Flip inserts right now but did order some of the organic daytime inserts to try. The trimmer the diaper the better for me, I am not a fluffy butt fan. Also I think I think I would like the Flips more if they were a little skinnier through the crotch, another reason I wanted to try Grovia.
I have a bunch of both flips and grovia. The flips are a bit too wide in the crotch and the flaps are pretty useless. I do love the flips even though it doesn't sound like it.

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."-Janis Joplin
MommaMal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #216
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrobinson
I have Flips and Grovia and like both for different reasons.

Flip covers work great at night over a fitted. They are wider in the crotch so they give more coverage at night.

Grovia shells are definitely more narrow in the crotch. They are super trim during the day. I've been using the DS stay dry inserts in mine and LOVE that combo.
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #217
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm new to Grovia. Are any of the AIOs stay dry?
Old 05-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #218
QuartzandPyrite
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm trimming my stash to ONLY GroVia and Flip covers...I like them for different reasons! The GroVia is more contoured and fits like a glove over prefolds and flats. The Flip I like with prefolds or over fitteds- especially at night. I like the wider cut over fitteds so I don't have to work so hard to tuck everything in! To me they are totally different products- so naturally I need one in every color, right?
QuartzandPyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #219
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzandPyrite
I'm trimming my stash to ONLY GroVia and Flip covers...I like them for different reasons! The GroVia is more contoured and fits like a glove over prefolds and flats. The Flip I like with prefolds or over fitteds- especially at night. I like the wider cut over fitteds so I don't have to work so hard to tuck everything in! To me they are totally different products- so naturally I need one in every color, right?
We seriously had the same answer. How funny!!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #220
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzandPyrite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_arnold View Post
I have Flips and Grovia and like both for different reasons.

Flip covers work great at night over a fitted. They are wider in the crotch so they give more coverage at night.

Grovia shells are definitely more narrow in the crotch. They are super trim during the day. I've been using the DS stay dry inserts in mine and LOVE that combo.
Ok, thank you. I don't use fitteds or pfs so that won't be an issue. We also use disposables at night (only way dh agreed to cloth). I have three pockets I use for nap time so wouldn't be using them then either. I like the easiest trimmest option available as a insert so have been using Thirsties hemp and flour sack towels but want to find something that involves less folding than the FST.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote