Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #21
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt
Thanks for the pumping tips, I'm not going back until the end of August but that's a great way to think of it. I can't imagine when I'd pump right now anyways :-/
I just ordered myself one of those living lockets(like origami owl but less expensive!) for Mother's Day
Good for you! I ordered a new makeup palette the other day, for Mother's Day.

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #22
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
I have the Target button nursing camis too The crossover shirt I posted isn't the built in bra one that's over there. I'm up to a 34H/36G so I need REAL bras whenever I leave the house...

Alie has a lot of trouble holding in a pacifier too, isn't that another tongue tie symptom??
Wow! I'm feeling huge and I think I'm about a D! I'm usually an A or a B if I'm feeling optimistic
Hmmm, that's interesting about the binkie. My one can't hold it in either, and she may have a tongue tie.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #23
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange
as far as I can tell, the constant nursing is normal for about 2 months.

fun times
Oh yes. Permanent indent on my couch, lol. I'm working on stuff in two minute increments because that's all the time I have before screaming commences. Good thing DH is helpful!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNsis View Post

Maybe she's pushing it out or doesn't like it? DD will only take it for so long.
We have to practically hold it the whole time for it to stay in at all, but if I do she's perfectly happy...
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #25
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNsis
I'm convinced my boob is DD's best friend. She loves snuggling with it, playing with it, and passing out on it.

Will I successfully transfer her so I can do laundry? Hmm...
That reminded me of the photo I took of Luke nursing. He's like 'mine!!! Muah ha ha!!'

Old 05-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #26
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange

That reminded me of the photo I took of Luke nursing. He's like 'mine!!! Muah ha ha!!'
I'm guilty of taking tons of BF pictures. She makes the best faces when she's feeding!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #27
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNsis View Post

I'm guilty of taking tons of BF pictures. She makes the best faces when she's feeding!
The first couple weeks are there any other kind??? I feel like they're always on the boob!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #28
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Super moist lips.

Is it normal? If your baby gets them, then surely you know what I mean. After nursing, Luke's lips are creamy soft, moist looking.

Normally they look like normal lips - maybe a little dry even - but after nursing they're all different.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #29
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I have the Target button nursing camis too The crossover shirt I posted isn't the built in bra one that's over there. I'm up to a 34H/36G so I need REAL bras whenever I leave the house...

I get about 2-4 oz per breast when pumping currently, which is about what they eat in a feeding. You'll pump more when they eat more, and of course be constantly replenishing your stash. I usually only have an extra day or twos worth, but I have NO trouble pumping either

My girls stayed in OS diapers til PLing, but my problem with leaky diapers on Alie is in newborn ones! Stick thighs!

Alie has a lot of trouble holding in a pacifier too, isn't that another tongue tie symptom??
Shucks about the shirts! I actually won't wear that shirt out of the house... it feels to revealing. But I love it as a house shirt!

I have read that about tongue ties. Nate won't keep his in but I think its because of his bubble palate. I don't think he has a tie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post

That reminded me of the photo I took of Luke nursing. He's like 'mine!!! Muah ha ha!!'u
He he he! Silly boy!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #30
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra

We have to practically hold it the whole time for it to stay in at all, but if I do she's perfectly happy...
Poor girl, and poor you!