Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
settles
Registered Users
seller

Hygeia EnJoye Reviews

Looking to buy this pump, anyone use it?

Advertisement

settles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hygeia EnJoye Reviews

I just got mine yesterday! I had originally started with a Medela PISA, then went onto an Ameda Purely Yours. The PY did not work for me, and my PISA was 6 years old.

The Enjoye is awesome!!!! It's got the La Leche League brand on it and I'm loving it so far. I've used it twice and I get more from the Enjoye than I did with my PISA. It lets you control the suction and speed, and it's super comfortable.

There are a few reviews on amazon as well.

ETA: Supposedly you can use the Medela parts with it as well, but I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited by keonli; 05-09-2013 at 08:47 AM.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
settles
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli View Post
I just got mine yesterday! I had originally started with a Medela PISA, then went onto an Ameda Purely Yours. The PY did not work for me, and my PISA was 6 years old.

The Enjoye is awesome!!!! It's got the La Leche League brand on it and I'm loving it so far. I've used it twice and I get more from the Enjoye than I did with my PISA. It lets you control the suction and speed, and it's super comfortable.

There are a few reviews on amazon as well.

ETA: Supposedly you can use the Medela parts with it as well, but I haven't tried it yet.
Did you order the bag with it? I was actually thinking of ordering their manual pump also so I could throw it in the diaper bag. I really struggled pumping with my DD so I'm trying to set myself up for success this time around.

Just saw what you added, thanks for that info! I have some medela storage bottles and falanges I'll hold on to!

Last edited by settles; 05-09-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got mine through my insurance so it was just the pump and bottles without the fancy bag. I just throw it into a bag I already have and save the milk in a lunch bag.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #5
settles
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I got mine through my insurance so it was just the pump and bottles without the fancy bag. I just throw it into a bag I already have and save the milk in a lunch bag.
Thanks for the info! My insurance won't pay for it and i didn't think the bag looked nice enough for an extra $40!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #6
mama2tommy
Registered Users
seller

I'm getting one this time - I'm buying out of pocket & then seeing if insurance will reimburse part of it, because the internal battery option is a non-negotiable for me, after pumping for so long with the Medela Freestyle!!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2tommy View Post
I'm getting one this time - I'm buying out of pocket & then seeing if insurance will reimburse part of it, because the internal battery option is a non-negotiable for me, after pumping for so long with the Medela Freestyle!!
The one I have doesn't have an internal battery, nor does it have the option to record your baby's cry for an easier let down (the CARE button). I was super excited, thinking I would get an Enjoye with those options, but alas, mine is without both those things. I would check with the insurance first to see if they will cover the pump before shelling out the money.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #8
mama2tommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
The one I have doesn't have an internal battery, nor does it have the option to record your baby's cry for an easier let down (the CARE button). I was super excited, thinking I would get an Enjoye with those options, but alas, mine is without both those things. I would check with the insurance first to see if they will cover the pump before shelling out the money.
Yeah, the one they will cover is the stripped down model (probably what you have). My policy will pay $250 for a pump, even if I don't go through one of their DME suppliers. So, it's worth it to me to get exactly what I want, even though it means I'll have to pay first then get reimbursed (and probably fax them a copy of my summary plan description that outlines this!)