Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2006, 12:19 PM   #1
4boys4me
Registered Users

3 HUGE RAVEs!!

For Dorothy at Angelluvz!! I just love her diapers they fit my kids to a T and I have never had a leak. She also has a sale going on now. Her shipping is super fast and she is so nice to work with! She now has OS dipers with the velcro tabs! Perfect for diapering both my boys and great for daddy diapers,lol..

Also, to Jenn at Cottonbabies for again replacing my Bum Genius diapers that had the tabs that were falling off. Apparently they had thought they fixed the problem but when I recieved a newer version I just emailed her back and she is replaceing my replacements with the newest version with the larger tabs!!! YAHOOOO!!! Thanks so much Jenn!!! You have awesome customer service!

And finally to Kim at Montana's Diaper store who has also said to email her with some wonderoos with the shot elastic in them to have them fixed.. woohoo!! Great cusotmer service as well!

I feel like I hit the diaper lottery or something with all these wonderful ladies. Thank you so much! Your work is defentaly appreciated in this household!

Advertisement

Last edited by 4boys4me; 04-26-2006 at 12:44 PM.
4boys4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
4boys4me
Registered Users

Re: 3 HUGE RAVEs!!

I have to say again. I am very impressed with Dorothy at Angelluvz! I recieved another order today and she included some inserts! What a huge suprise! Wonderful Wahm!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 11:09 AM   #3
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boys4me
I have to say again. I am very impressed with Dorothy at Angelluvz! I recieved another order today and she included some inserts! What a huge suprise! Wonderful Wahm!!!
I totally second that!!! Love all the dipes I got from her and am waiting on getting 2 customs (I sent the fabric) now any day.
Price, quality, customer service, everything is top!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #4
hollyhobby30
Registered Users
seller

I have been so tempted to buy from her but I never had good results with prints on the outside and hidden PUL with any pocket diaper.
hollyhobby30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #5
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhobby30
I have been so tempted to buy from her but I never had good results with prints on the outside and hidden PUL with any pocket diaper.
Hmm.. I can't complain, never had any leaks. And since I had so many pieces of print fabric lying around, I couldn't resist 8$ppd per new dipe, kwim?