Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

GMD Stay-Dry Hemp Doublers

For an overnight solution, would the size larges work, or do I need to get the ones specifically for nights?

We'd be using them inside OBV fitteds.

Advertisement

KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: GMD Stay-Dry Hemp Doublers

So I guess what I'm really asking is if the extra width on the ends (where the night ones flare) equates to much extra protection, and/or if the night ones are thhicker. They cost considerably more, and it SEEMS like it's just for flared ends? Am I wrong?
Old 05-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my guys isn't a super heavy wetter, i'd say average, and the normal large ones work great for us. he's 13 months, btw.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

We used the large ones with no problems (no problems related to the product, that is). They were great for us for night to add both absorbency and stay dry without being overly bulky.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #5
mkrisel
Registered Users

We have the night ones from GMD and some stay dry hemp doublers from Knicker Nappies. Our now 3 year old is a super heavy night wetter ( often leaks in a pull up at night and before potty training one pee would completely fill her diaper). We started with the smaller ones around 4-5 months and by 8-10 months needed the nighttime ones most nights. We own 4 of them
mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thank you so much, girls!! They're already 11 months, so I think I might just spring for the night time ones. Only one is a heavy wetter right now, but that might change with time :-/
I think the larges would actually work just fine, but being 23 pounds already, I guess it couldn't hurt to just spend a few extra dollars so I don't have to try selling and buying the bigger ones later. I hate having to sell or trade if I don't have to.

Thanks girls!