Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Hypnobabies Crash Course

So I got a copy of Hypnobabies Home Study Course. I did everything I was supposed to do for the first week, but then I had to start working overtime and things got REALLY busy. So I'm going out on maternity leave on Tuesday. I'll be like 38weeks and change.... Would it still be beneficial for me to try to rock through the home study course 2-3 days per section?

Advertisement

Old 05-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
Dragon Companion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hypnobabies Crash Course

It certainly can't hurt. It's mostly training your brain. Two solid weeks would at least help more than it would hinder I would think.
Dragon Companion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did hypnobirthing not hypnobabies, but how i understand it as long as you can focus and practice relaxing you should be good. If you are stressing about getting throw the book, etc it may not be worth it....
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think it's worth a try. also try to do your finger drop technique several times a day and listen to positive pregnancy affirmations while driving. Those two things don't take a lot of time but will be really helpful.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evasimone
I think it's worth a try. also try to do your finger drop technique several times a day and listen to positive pregnancy affirmations while driving. Those two things don't take a lot of time but will be really helpful.
I agree. I listen to the pregnancy affirmations alllllll the time. It's the most important part for me to keep my mind positive.
alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote