Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
erlyjo
User requested temporary ban
seller
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

OK. I admit it. I have a cloth diaper addiction. DH put me in a program, and step 3 to recovery is to sell what I'm not using. I'm not looking to trade right now. I've done my best to thoroughly go over everything, but I may have missed something since I'm getting rid of a TON of diapers! If you want more pictures of a certain item, I'm happy to provide you with some.

I'd like to sell in as big of lots as possible to cut down on trips to the PO and pp fees. I'd LOVE to combine shipping. Check out my other FSOT threads!

I'm a very busy homeschooling mama of 4, so PO trips usually occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays, although if you need something quickly I can make other arrangements.

ALL SOLD! NB Swaddlebees Simplex! EUC, no stains, tight elastic, good snaps. The pics make them look dingy, but they are bright white inside. One white one has a scrape on the top of a snap (it looks like it happened in manufacture), but it is not broken and it doesn't affect the function. Keeping as a lot for now. 2 white, 2 owls, 1 monkey, 1 tweet. Reduced! Now $78 ppd for all 6, 3 for $40 This price is pretty firm. If I can't sell them, I'll just keep them for future squishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOLD Brand new, never washed, never worn Piddle Poddle Cadillac. This is the larger toddler size, so it fits from around 18 lbs up to 45 lbs. It has a small area where the fabric is a little bunched between the snaps and the serging, but it is cosmetic only and does not affect the function in any way. $23 ppd $21 ppd

SOLD One red Lil Joey. Fleece a little dingy and pilly. No stains. Elastic still tight, snaps all work. $10 ppd $9 ppd

SOLD Made by me M/L AIO. Front rise snaps, snap in cotton soaker (may have some hemp or bamboo as well, not sure), SUPER soft velour inner lining. Only been worn to try it out on my DD. Definitely fits on the larger side, like a medium on the smallest rise setting and a large on the biggest rise. Stitching isn't perfect, but I'm still learning! $6.50 ppd

ALL SOLD 4 Swaddlebees Simplex newborn. Maybe very faint EBF stains, but I have to look really hard. Tight elastic, good snaps. No holes or wear. Pink, blue, monkeys and tweets. $56 ppd $28 ppd for pink and tweets

SOLD 3 GroVia newborns. One is the new version with the fleece lining inside. No stains, tight elastic, good snaps. Woodland, owls, and vanilla. $36 ppd

SOLD 3 size small Swaddlebees AIOs. 2 are the old version Simplex in star print. No stains, but cotton is a bit dingy looking. No holes. Elastic just replaced. One has a tiny dirt smudge on the front. Not sure if it will wash out. The other is a kelly green pocket AIO with a sewn in microfiber soaker and a pocket for adding doublers if needed. Has a super soft velour inner. No stains, elastic and snaps great. $36 ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by erlyjo; 06-30-2013 at 07:33 PM.
erlyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
paisleysmama92
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyjo
OK. I admit it. I have a cloth diaper addiction. DH put me in a program, and step 3 to recovery is to sell what I'm not using. I'm not looking to trade right now. I've done my best to thoroughly go over everything, but I may have missed something since I'm getting rid of a TON of diapers! If you want more pictures of a certain item, I'm happy to provide you with some.

I'd like to sell in as big of lots as possible to cut down on trips to the PO and pp fees. I'd LOVE to combine shipping. Check out my other FSOT threads!

I'm a very busy homeschooling mama of 4, so PO trips usually occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays, although if you need something quickly I can make other arrangements. Don't be afraid to make offers.

4 Swaddlebees Simplex newborn. Maybe very faint EBF stains, but I have to look really hard. Tight elastic, good snaps. No holes or wear. Pink, blue, monkeys and tweets. $56 ppd

One red Lil Joey. Fleece a little dingy and pilly. No stains. Elastic still tight, snaps all work. $10 ppd

3 GroVia newborns. One is the new version with the fleece lining inside. No stains, tight elastic, good snaps. Woodland, owls, and vanilla. $36 ppd

3 size small Swaddlebees AIOs. 2 are the old version Simplex in star print. No stains, but cotton is a bit dingy looking. No holes. Elastic just replaced. One has a tiny dirt smudge on the front. Not sure if it will wash out. The other is a kelly green pocket AIO with a sewn in microfiber soaker and a pocket for adding doublers if needed. Has a super soft velour inner. No stains, elastic and snaps great. $36 ppd
Would you sell the stars by them selves or only all three together?
paisleysmama92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
erlyjo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisleysmama92

Would you sell the stars by them selves or only all three together?
I'd consider selling just the Stars. How about $26 ppd for just those 2?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
erlyjo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
slk202
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB and S: Swaddlebees, Grovia, RAR

I'm interested in buying the two remaining newborn simplex diapers. I do not have the ability to private message yet apparently, but I am set up with pay pal and am ready to purchase if these diapers are still available.

Thanks!
slk202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
totallyconfused
Registered Users
seller

I would love to have all three grovias pls

Follow my adventures here on my blog!
totallyconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
slk202
Registered Users
seller

Oh ok thanks for the info - it took me forever to just figure out how to reply to your post I was scared someone would swoop in on the simplex before me!

I guess I will just stick with the two simplex diapers for now - I'm looking to keep things easy so I'm a little nervous about one size anything until baby arrives and puts on some more weight. The pink and tweets simplex are still available correct? Feel free to just email me since I still can't reply to your PM. slk202@yahoo.com

Thanks!
slk202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #8
erlyjo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slk202
Oh ok thanks for the info - it took me forever to just figure out how to reply to your post I was scared someone would swoop in on the simplex before me!

I guess I will just stick with the two simplex diapers for now - I'm looking to keep things easy so I'm a little nervous about one size anything until baby arrives and puts on some more weight. The pink and tweets simplex are still available correct? Feel free to just email me since I still can't reply to your PM. slk202@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Nursing my DD right now. I'll email you in a bit.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #9
erlyjo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyconfused
I would love to have all three grovias pls
Pming you.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #10
erlyjo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NB RAR, NIP Piddle Poddle Cadillac (toddler)

Bump for updates!