Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

ISO Nanas Bottoms & more; IHA GUC Aplix covers, maya wrap sling, h2duo carrier

IHA

Aplix Flips (I think there are 5 but have to double check) in boy/gn colors. Condition varies but I would classify them all as GUC. Newest two are seconds but no obvious issues.

2 Bummis Super Lites in red and brown size medium. Their appearance is pretty good and elastics are good but Aplix is curling. Still functional though. I also have 2 more in vguc (blue and green), as well as 2 os imagine Aplix covers (blue and yellow), and 1 snap rumparooz (teal-ish) that I might consider parting with. Need to destash my aplix since ds is too good at taking it off. Some of these are hard for me to part with though, lol. And the rumparooz is just the odd man out.

2 large dappi pull ons, each used and washed once. I wanted to try these but I don't think I'm going to use them.

12 red-edge gmd organic prefolds. Bought on the fsot and used by me for a few months. Normal wash wear but no holes or loose stitching. Some minor staining.

6 unbleached red-edged gmd prefolds, same condition as above.

2 cotton babies unbleached Chinese premium prefolds (blue edge)

12 imagine unbleached standard regular (4-6-4) prefolds. Purchased new by me a few months ago and used a fair amount since then. Normal wash wear and minor staining.
I use a very small amount of pre-diluted bleach as part of my normal wash routine. However, I have not tried sunning.

Maya Wrap ring sling, medium, red, purple, green, and gold stripes. I think it's pretty gender neutral (used by me for a boy). I purchased this used and don't know anything about previous owner. It has been used by me for 5 months or so. I think it's seen a fair amount of use, but I don't see any issues that would affect function and it still looks good. Just normal wash wear and such.

Orange and khaki h2duo water carrier.
Purchased on the fsot in great condition and it hasn't seen much use with me, though I love it. It is my diaper bag carrier because it scrunches up really small. I have only used it in the water 1 time. It is supposed to be the same size as a size 4 hotsling. To give you an idea, I am 5'3", about 145 lbs and it is a teensy bit big on me, but still totally usable.

I'm not exactly super excited to part with the sling or water carrier right now, but I would consider it for the right trade or very good PayPal offer.

I will come back and add pics when I get a chance or pm me for pics.

ISO

Nanas Bottoms fitteds or aios, preferably with stay dry interior. Would like vguc or better and prefer Aplix but will consider snaps (these are for daycare and the grandparents). I need medium or ml.

Try me on anything stay-dry that can be used in flips. Prefer no microfiber.

Try me on snap covers. I'm not really looking to try anything new but you never know.

Unused cjs products, especially butter samples, tubs, spritz, or stick.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by penguinande; 09-05-2013 at 09:47 AM.
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ISO Nanas Bottoms; IHA GUC Aplix covers, maya wrap sling, h2duo carrier

Bump. In the near future I expect to be adding 16 medium osocozy fitteds (old style with hook &loop closure.), a lansinoh manual breast pump, 2 momma bottles, and possibly 12 osocozy premium stay-dry prefolds.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ISO Nanas Bottoms & more; IHA GUC Aplix covers, maya wrap sling, h2duo carrier

Bump!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ISO Nanas Bottoms & more; IHA GUC Aplix covers, maya wrap sling, h2duo carrier

Bump!