Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
jessreichenbach
**DO NOT B/S/T WITH THIS USER***

My Mood:
Join My FB support Group and Find out how to get Skinny Fiber FREE!

Lose weight or make Money... Or BOTH! Its up to you!

Join This Mama Moves! A Support Group for Finding Ourselves Again. To get great tips, recipes, support and Motivation while we all struggle to balance being a mom, a wife, and a woman!

And Jump into a 90 Day Skinny Fiber Challenge with me! I'm on Day 10 and I'm already 6 lbs. down! I was introduced by my sister who lost 25 lbs and went from a size 20 to a size 14 in her 90 day challenge. I foolishly sat by and watched and I'm kicking myself for not joining her sooner! Here she is:

Skinny Fiber is a an all natural nutritional weight loss supplement with 3 plant ingredients and a digestive enzyme blend with no stimulants to make you jittery! You take 2 Skinny Fiber capsules with a full glass of water 30-60 minutes prior to your 2 largest meals. Skinny Fiber Pills works to assist in weight loss in 3 different ways. The first way is to suppress your appetite. The pills expand to 50 times their original size which allows your stomach to feel full so you eat less. The second way is it actually blocks fat absorption. It keeps new fat from forming so your body can burn the existing fat. The final way Skinny Fiber Pills work is by stimulating your metabolism. This helps you burn calories much faster and more efficiently. Because of its ingredients, it also helps cleanse your body of its toxins, flattens your stomach, and helps to eliminate cravings.

Skinny Fiber is $59.95 for a full month supply (120 capsules). We offer a buy 2 get 1 FREE for $119.85, and a buy 3 get 3 FREE for $179.70. Skinny Body Care offers a 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee. But you can get it FREE by hosting a group Order! PM me with any questions! Click Here for More info.

ORDER HERE> www.jessreichenbach.SkinnyFiberPlus.com

My Friend Jenn Rocked out an amazing challenge, and continued on with it losing close to 50 lbs in 4 months. This stuff WORKS!

You can also earn MONEY by becoming a distributor. No product to order or parties to host, you can do it by sitting home at your computer, and while you're out enjoying life with your family. It takes only a few hours a week! Click Here to sign up to take a free Tour, the income potential is unreal. I Made $58 within the first 3 days of signing up, My sister has been showing me her WEEKLY Pay and is averaging 300-400 a week after only 90 days of becoming a distributor and that figure is rising. She's an army wife with 5 kids and her husband is deployed, if she can do this anyone can!

I am here to help and have a great Skinny Body Care support team behind me, whether your goal is to lose weight or make extra money or BOTH, I'll be here to walk you through it and help any way I can.

Advertisement

Trainers
Diaper making Business liquidation
jessreichenbach is offline   Reply With Quote