Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Sbish, Rearz, Mutt, Enchanted Nursery

I have the following fitteds left:

1 small Sustainablebabyish hemp diaper. VGUC. Not a very soft diaper, but very absorbent as it has two attached soakers, and it adjusts down to newborn size. This is an awesome diaper and they don't make these anymore. 12ppd

5 Rearz Smitten cotton velour with snaps. Four of these are EUC; they were hardly worn. The green one has a broken snap, which I noticed the first time on the bum, but never got around to returning it. (The diaper is otherwise like new, never worn again). It would be easy to fix if you have the right tools of course These are soft, squishy diapers; I love them, but we just outgrew them fast! 32ppd for all 5.

M Enchanted Nursery, VGUC. The diaper says "Call of Duty: World at War"--the outer was made from a tshirt of the video game Call of Duty. There is some fading on the attached soaker, which can be seen below. 12ppd

I also have some wool and other covers (thirsties and Gen-y). Let me know if you're interested in any of those as well

All sold below this line--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large pink elephant print fitted Mutt, VGUC. Has some fading on the insert and interior, and a permanent marker stain near one of the snaps (visible on the picture below). Still very soft; elastic and snaps in great condition. 10ppd

8 Kissaluvs size 1, old style w/out microfiber. GUC--VGUC condition. Elastic great; no stains on all but 1. It was very faint and camera did not pick it up. Freshly sunned. 7ppd each or take them all for $52ppd Would also consider trades for M/L hemp Kissaluvs.

3 Infant Cricketts, cotton/hemp blend, still fairly soft. Bought in EUC and never used...they are awesome absorbent diapers, but they don't fit my chunker the right way. 27ppd for all three.

Star print Nanipoo, VVGUC. Not used more than 2x in my house. This is so cute, and still very soft on the inside. No fading or holes. 7ppd

3 KL0's--the old style zeros without microfiber. Two have small holes in the outer fabric; the largest is shown below. They are otherwise in VGUC. None of these were used more than 2 or three times here, and I have sunned them. Take all three for 17ppd

6 red-edge GMD with snaps. EUC; these have been used in a large rotation for less than two months...my girl is just too long and chunky for most fitteds. Freshly sunned. $56ppd SOLD

6 small (yellow) GMD workhorse with snaps, new/EUC. I prepped these, used 4 once, and decided they were too small. The four I used have been sunned and appear a tiny bit lighter in the bottom picture. 60ppd

First up, 10 homemade prefitteds, 7 with cotton outer (one has organic velour), bought on FSOT. These are similar to the GMD prefitteds without closures; two of them have no sewn in soaker and several have no elastic in the back. Most of these are in EUC-VGUC condition. I'd say three are VGUC because there is some fraying at or close to where the soaker is attached. One is in GUC--it has a hole in the inner layer of cotton. Other than that, no stains, holes, etc. I don't think I used any of these more than once, and some not at all. 40ppd for the lot.

Advertisement

Last edited by lina81; 10-11-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: diapers sold
lina81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Nicos'mom_24
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB fitted destash

Sent you a PM!
Nicos'mom_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
so_blessed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sent a PM
so_blessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
alritt
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm interested in the homemade fitteds and the hemp kissaluvs. Sorry, I'm new so I can't PM yet. Are these still available?
alritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
lina81
Registered Users
seller