Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
Coto
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Tons of NB-M Cloth Canoe, Mutts, GMs, Elbees, & Loveybums

I'VE PACKED MY SHIPPING SUPPLIES, SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO SHIP ANY OF THESE UNTIL AFTER OUR STUFF ARRIVES, AND I HAVE A CHANCE TO UNPACK A BIT. I WOULD GUESS THAT WON'T BE UNTIL JULY 8, AT LEAST. I'M HAPPY TO NEGOTIATE PRICES, PROVIDE INFORMATION OR HOLD ITEMS, IF YOU WANT. AND, IF I'M A LITTLE SLOW RESPONDING TO PMS, IT'S BECAUSE I'M PACKING OR WITHOUT A COMPUTER

We are moving, and I am finally destashing. I am happy to discount for purchases of multiple diapers and willing to entertain reasonable offers, except as noted below.

All diapers are in a EUC and were purchased new by me, unless otherwise noted. Many were worn for a short period as my daughters grew quickly -- 6 weeks at most. All elastic is in good shape, and the diapers are stain free. We normally washed in Country Save with Ecover on occasion. All were just washed in Tide Free & Gentle as we ran out of Country Save. We are a smoke and cat-free home. We do have a dog, but I have not noticed any dog hair on the diapers. I did air dry many of these diapers so they are a little crunchy from the air drying. If you want me to rewash and dry in the dryer prior to sending, just let me know. It will delay shipping by a day.

Loveybums NB/Small: $10/ppd each. Tag says these fit from birth-12 lbs. I would agree. They do not have a snap-down for the umbilical, but they fit my daughter within a few days of birth. They have one snap-in doubler each.

Hand dyed exteriors: These have CV only on the snap in doubler. It is still very soft on all the diapers. 2 green; 1 blue; 1 purple; 1 orange.

CV: These have CV on the interior & exterior of the diaper as well as the snap in doubler. The CV is still very soft. 3 plain stitching; 1 plum color stitching with matching snaps. PLUM SOLD; 1 PLAIN SOLD; 2 PLAIN AVAILABLE

NB Mutts: $11/ppd each

Baby Nay Madame Butterfly [ PENDING]; Pink Chickadee [ PENDING]; Aristocats [ PENDING]; Fairies [ PENDING]

GHMILY SOLD; Playful Kittens [ PENDING]; Baby Nay Lt. Pink Tika [ PENDING]; Corduroy

Misc NB Diapers: all have umbilical snap-downs. All of these were used only a handful of times
NB Bumstoppers (dark pink stripes) $10/ppd
NB Pianissimo Cloth (dyed minky) $12/ppd SOLD
NB GM China Doll (Woven, New Turned, OBV) $15/ppd
NB BM Squeezy Breezy (Knit, New Turned, OBV) $15/ppd

Cloth Canoe Smalls: Price is firm on these; I'm really on the fence about selling these even though we are done with babies. These are really gorgeous diapers. They are our absolute favorites, and the workmanship is incredible.

Decorative Stitching: $22/ppd each. These have organic bamboo knit exteriors which really allows the decorative stitching to stand out. OBV on the interiors that is really soft. Both have snap in doublers and an additional lay in doubler with decorative stitching. [ BOTH PENDING]

Detail of the pink flower stitching:

Detail of the purple variegated leaf stitching:

Tickety-Bu Hand-Dyed OBV Exteriors: $18/ppd each. These are incredibly soft and have matching dyed snap-in doublers and plain lay-in doublers.

Woven Print Exteriors: These have a plain snap-in doubler and a lay-in doubler with matching print.
Bicycles ($12/ppd). This is the only Cloth Canoe that I bought used. It is a little thinner feeling than the others and isn't as soft. Still in wonderful condition.
Tadpoles in Bags ($18/ppd): Very plush and soft.

S Elbees: $15/ppd each. I bought these in EUC. The binding and fabric is in perfect condition but they are not super soft.
Yellow with orange bindings: This has a sewn-in doubler and a matching yellow lay-in doubler (not pictured but included)
Plain with orange stitching; plain with green stitching: both have plain snap-in doublers & a lay-in doubler

M Loveybums: Tag says they fit from 9-22 lbs. They fit my daughter until about 18-19 lbs but she was chunky through the hips & thighs. They each have one snap-in doubler.

Hand-Dyed Exteriors: 2 green SOLD; 1 purple; 1 orange. The doublers are topped in OCV that is still soft and look like they have very slight staining. I couldn't see it in person but it is visible in the photos. 10/ppd each.

Blue Sherpa: This is a little crunchy. It was line dried, but I it wasn't so soft even when dried in a machine. I would say it is VGUC/GUC because of it. $7/ppd
Purple Flower Print $10/ppd

M Misc
Med Mutt (Pink Pandas) $8/ppd [ PENDING]: I bought this is '08. I don't find it very absorbant. (I think she changed her diapers since then to be more absorbant.)
Med Swaddlebees (light blue): $8/ppd

Free Add On to Any Diaper
OS Pink Swaddlebee: Elastic is shot. Otherwise in good condition.

Advertisement

SAHM to Ella (2/08) and Charlotte (9/11)

Last edited by Coto; 06-27-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Update for pending
Coto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Coto
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tons of NB-M Cloth Canoe, Mutts, GMs, Elbees, & Loveybums

Old 06-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
Coto
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 06-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
aprilflower
Registered Users
seller

Wish I had seen those cloth canoes sooner! My little guy is 14 pounds but I just dream about having one of those. So beautiful!
aprilflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
FiestyJess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I pm'd you in regards to all of these.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
kmarescagilley
Registered Users

Pmed you, mama!
kmarescagilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #7
Ajr99-1111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sending pm!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
ihaveasweetbaby
Registered Users
seller

PMing you...
ihaveasweetbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
Darcilouroo
Registered Users

Love the two goodmamas! The stripes and china doll. Are they still available??
Darcilouroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
Belles723
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am interested in med mutt and med swaddlebee if still available.
Belles723 is offline   Reply With Quote