Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

Tons of great covers - Biobottoms & Fleece (boy, girl & gn)

All of these covers are coming from a smoke free dog friendly home. These are my holdouts that I am only now selling because both of my kids are out of diapers - they are all great covers and I hope they can find a good home! I ship to U.S. addresses only.

One Biobottoms classic cotton bottoms size D (22-27 lbs) in pink. In like new condition. Retails for $22.95. Asking $12.00ppd.

Lot of 2 Swaddlebees Fleece Wraps size S (8-16 lbs) in yellow with velcro closure. In good used condition. Asking $12.00 for the lot.

Just For You M fleece diaper cover. Green with pink heart on back. Rise: 17"
Waist: 15-17", Thigh: 9-10". Asking $5.00ppd.

Lot of 2 Paper From Heaven L (Rise:19, waist:17-19, thigh:10-11) fleece covers. Purple owl and girl sock monkey. Great covers and so, so, so cute. Asking $18.00ppd for the lot.

Below the line are sold
__________________________________________________ _______________

Lot of 3 Kawaii Baby OS covers with velcro closure. Two yellow and one white. In fantastic condition - like new. Asking $15.00ppd for the lot. sold

Lot of 2 Kawaii Baby OS covers with velcro closure in pink. In fantastic condition - like new. Asking $10.00ppd for the lot. sold

Lot of 3 Zookies (looks like the name has been changed to Zookaboo! since I purchased these) M (15-25 lbs) covers with snap closures in boyish prints. These worked great for my son and looked so darn cute on him but I purchased them shortly before he potty learned so they weren't used very much. In good used condition - foe is a little pilly. Asking $15.00ppd for the lot of 3. sold

Lucababy Cloth Diapers S heart print cover with velcro closure. Main velcro strip is pulling away from diaper at the top but could easily be sewed back into place if you are crafty (which I am not). Otherwise in good shape. Asking $5.00ppd. sold

Lot of 3 Zookies (looks like the name has been changed to Zookaboo! since I purchased these) S (10-15 lbs) covers with snap closures in girly prints. Loved these for my little girl when she was little! In good used condition - foe is a little pilly. Asking $15.00ppd for the lot of 3. sold

One Green Sprout Baby GreenPea Fleece yellow fleece cover with pink thread and pink snaps in size 1 (8-14lbs). Awesome cover in great used condition. Purchased for $19.00. Asking $8.00ppd. sold

Advertisement

Last edited by szeranski; 06-17-2013 at 05:59 PM.
szeranski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
MommyMelodie
Registered Users

Re: Tons of great covers-Kawaii, Zookies, Biobottoms, Fleece, boy, girl, gn, cute pri

Would you take $25 for the 3 Zookies and 3 Kawaii's?
MommyMelodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tons of great covers-Kawaii, Zookies, Biobottoms, Fleece, boy, girl, gn, cute pri

bump
Old 06-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
lovebugllcaz
Registered Users

which items are still available?
lovebugllcaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #6
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

The biobottoms, lucababy, grily zookies and all the fleece are still available. The only items sold are the kawaii and the boyish zookies that are below the line.

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #9
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
szeranski
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tons of great covers - Biobottoms & Fleece (boy, girl & gn)

bump