Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
Solomon's Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Gender Announcements!

Surely I'm not the only one who knows yet since I'm due 3 weeks into the month!

We found out yesterday that we are having a girl! Was probably hoping slightly more for a boy, but I'm really happy it is a girl. Girl names are so much harder for me though! Now that I know I feel so much more anxious for her to arrive. Sorted through DD's old clothes yesterday and got so excited holding those tiny newborn clothes! I can't wait!

Anyone else find out yet and want to share?

Advertisement

Solomon's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gender Announcements!

My appt is the last day this month. Only going to find out if the tech is 99.9% sure. I dont' want any maybes.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Solomon's Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
My appt is the last day this month. Only going to find out if the tech is 99.9% sure. I dont' want any maybes.
How far along will you be? I was a little nervous about it not being accurate since mine was done at 17w4d but there was definitely no mistaking those little lines and the very clear absence of anything protruding between the legs lol. My other 2 were both done at 18w and were very clear as well. I'm sure you'll be fine!
Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This one is going to be 18 week and 6 days. They actually usually do 19weeks+ so I was a little hesitant. I am concerned about that too. I am actually going 5 weeks between appt to get to that date. Cause then is the holidays and such (and we go on fridays) so they got it in sooner. We'll see. Whatever is meant to be.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My anatomy scan is next week

I'll be totally surprised if it's a boy though. Not unhappy just surprised.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Solomon's Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
This one is going to be 18 week and 6 days. They actually usually do 19weeks+ so I was a little hesitant. I am concerned about that too. I am actually going 5 weeks between appt to get to that date. Cause then is the holidays and such (and we go on fridays) so they got it in sooner. We'll see. Whatever is meant to be.
Well if you are anything like me you will be able to see gender just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
My anatomy scan is next week

I'll be totally surprised if it's a boy though. Not unhappy just surprised.
I know like 5 people who had only girls and then had a boy or are having a boy this year. So maybe you will too!
Old 06-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #7
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought I would get one at my 20 week this week but I have to wait another month to get on the U/S schedule. I actually don't mind I wanted this one to be a surprise but DH said no way.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We find out on Monday. Ill be 21w then. My midwife wouldnt schedule me before 20w, said it would be more accurate, or something. Idk. CANT WAIT.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
Silver)O(Moon
formerly 4boysMomma
seller

My Mood:

Mine is on the 26th (Wednesday). I was thinking of going team green but decided against it. We have 5 boys, so its a pretty big deal to know if its a girl. I decided I would much rather know now...waiting would be stressful.

We did a scan at 16 weeks to check my dates and the tech said it was too soon to tell so she wouldn't even look but you can bet I was looking. She spent quite a while on a "potty shot" because it was the best way to see the umbilical cord and after 5 boys I know what boy parts on U/S looks like and I have to admit I couldn't see a thing down there. I am feeling pretty confident that this might be our girl...but we'll have to see! Only 4 more days!!! I am very excited.
And wife to my amazing DH who supports me in all I do!
Silver)O(Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #10
nolansmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Boy #3 for us!! It was very clear at 16 weeks. I have my official anatomy scan Tuesday so we will get another confirmation.