Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #21
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gender Announcements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop_333 View Post
Team green
why is it called team green?

Advertisement

Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #22
raindrop_333
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
Don't ask me. I didn't make it up, lol.
raindrop_333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #23
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My u/s appt is tomorrow and I'm freaking out. I'm sure the baby is okay, babies sex is really not THAT important, but I'm nervous that they will tell us and be wrong, I'm nervous that she'll slip up and tell us instead of writing it down. I am nervous that my son will get bored and be a pain. Sigh. I wish it was tomorrow.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Old 06-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #24
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s

It's a gender neutral color? Team blue is boy team pink is girl.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #25
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Well... we're having a boy!!!!
DDC ... Just happened to see this thread pop up ... YAY MOMMA!!! SOOOO excited for you!!!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #26
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
HAHA interesting. I thought it was some ECO term. Too funny.

So I was ahead of myself and the u/s today I was at 17w 5d. That seems so early. It went very well, baby looks healthy. Baby was moving around ALOT it was fun to watch. When we did the u/s with my son he slept through the whole thing.

She seemed mostly sure. So we had her write down the sex. I almost don't want to look... I'm not sure if she seemed sure enough. UG

Last edited by Pixi6s; 06-28-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #27
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I couldn't do it. We didn't look at it.

I'm probably being silly.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #28
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s
I couldn't do it. We didn't look at it.

I'm probably being silly.
Are you getting another ultrasound? Did she post pictures of the 'money' shot?
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:32 AM   #29
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No we not likely getting another u/s, only if there is a problem with that needs to be checked out. She actually didn't give us that picture either. I forgot the envelope I brought in the car else I would have asked for it. It's on a folded paper with a paperclip. She wouldn't give a percentage but she said she got a good look and that the baby was photogenic. I think she is reasonable sure but I'm not as confident that she was 90+% sure. I was really hoping she would say she couldn't tell.

Not sure if it would matter if we were getting another (though checking when baby was older would feel more comfortable). It just didn't feel right. Today I am "breathing" easier than I have all week after deciding we are not going to look at the paper. At least not look yet, no final decision that we aren't going to look at all.

DH was all for either way initially. Now that it is written down he does really want to look, but I actually told him to go for it at one point, but he didn't because he knew I wasn't comfortable. He is okay with our decision.

I'm actually more comfortable with either sex now than I have been all pregnancy too. After seeing the wiggly squirmy baby that will one day be out here to hold was enough for me. I don't care anymore if we have a girl to make the "matched set" I just want to hold my baby As many excuses as I gave, the main unshared reason was the disappoint I was afraid to feel if the baby was not a girl on "his" birthday. Now that I am not worried about that anymore, I don't need to know.

Last edited by Pixi6s; 06-29-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #30
togetherinthelandofoz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I agree probably because it's GN. When you go out to buy something that isn't boy or girl specific it is usually "green"

We hopefully will find out boy or girl tomorrow! We're at 21.5 weeks...half way there!

OliviaZachariahIsabella Psalm 139:13-14

Last edited by togetherinthelandofoz; 07-02-2013 at 05:21 PM.
togetherinthelandofoz is offline   Reply With Quote