Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2013, 04:37 AM   #1
momatomany
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't know what to think...

Okay everyone I have been getting positives on several different brands of tests...internet cheapy (positive, light), Dollar General brand 1$ one (positive but came up about 6 minutes, another light positive within the time next morning), FRER (light positive with 2MU in the Walmart bathroom and the next morning another light positive with FMU), then this morning I got a "pregnant" Clear blue digital and "No" on the First Response Digital Gold! I don't know what to think. I was supposed to start my cycle yesterday.

I am taking progesterone cream for the last half of my cycle and I don't know if I need to stop taking it or what. I have had some spotting brown spotting on last Friday morning, then Sunday morning a little more (after hf on Saturday night ) Should I count it positive and continue taking the Progesterone cream??

I am so confused!

Advertisement

momatomany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: I don't know what to think...

each test is different on detecting things. go to my chiurch gal as she nailed it before I knew... I would say yes. I always go in for blood ones as the ones you buy don't work for me
Old 08-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #3
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Yeah, I am thinking you are pregnant. A false negative is so much more common than a false positive. The different tests are sensitive to different levels of HCG, so it's possible one test isn't as sensitive as the others.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
bazil323
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I second that! Tests can vary so much in what levels they detect, so it's definitely possible that the First Response one just is giving you a false negative because it's so early yet (and possible that your urine was diluted too). With the rest of the positives, I'd say your pregnant and then give it a few days for the hormones to build up and then re-test to confirm. Congrats!
bazil323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
momatomany
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks...
momatomany is offline   Reply With Quote